Secret after secret

JIMIN'S POV

"Brock?". I said in shock. "Heya Mini can you be a doll and step aside for me that will be great". Brock cracks his knuckles and gives Dylan a predator look. "No". I said and step in front of Dylan with me arms out. "But why?". Brock pouts at me. "He's good Brock, I promise". I smile at him.

"I don't give a shit about that, I want him to answer the question I asked him". Brock hissed to Dylan. "What is he talking about Dylan?". I ask. Dylan sighs. "He wants to know about Hoseok's lost heart".

"I-I don't understand". I was trembling. Hoseok is missing his heart? He never told me. I sat down in order not to panic. "It's not like that Goddess". Dylan tells me and gives me a cup of water. "Then what is it like?". I took the cup of water and took a sip.

"Hoseok was born with the heart of fairies, that's why they were quick to help him, they felt the presents of the heart and protected him". Dylan stated. "So what's the problem?". I asked. "The heart disappeared".

I look at Brock then at Dylan. "What's that got to do with you?". I asked Dylan. "This fucker knows where it is and he won't tell me". Brock growled. "I do know where it is but I can't give it to you". Dylan says. "And why the fuck not!". Brock yells. "Because Brock, I'm not the real owner of the heart so I can't go near it that's what I'm trying to tell you! If I go near it, it will disappear!". Dylan shouts backs.

Brock's eyes widen. "Wh-what?". Brock mummers. "I can tell you where it is however, if Hoseok didn't mate it will not reveal itself to him even though he's the real owner". Dylan said. "Where is it?". Brock says in a low voice.

"Yeah... Don't freak out". Dylan says and plays with his fingers. "I'ma break them if you don't speak". Brock said to him. "Alright relax, it's in a cave outside of Jeju Island". Dylan whispers.

Silence.

"Are you shitting me?". Brock was clearly mad at that. "No". Dylan answered. "WHAT THE FUCK!". Brock yelled. "IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP BROCK I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD I'M KILLING BOTH YOU AND CAESAR!". Jungkook shouted from upstairs. "THE FUCK I DO!?!". Caesar yells back at him. We all laugh.

Brock left and Hoseok came back to apologize to Dylan then went upstairs to sleep. "That wolf is rude". Dylan says puffing out his cheek. I giggle. "How did you know all that about Hoseok anyway?". I asked. Dylan hit his head. "I'm a idiot, I can't believe I didn't tell you earlier". Dylan shakes his head at his self. "Goddess...".

"I'm the King of the Grims".