I have a Alpha pt 2

HOSEOK'S POV

'I'm your Alpha'. The man says. 'Ahahahahah oh god my fucking ribs ahahahaha now that shit was priceless'. Brock laughs at the mans sentence. "Repeat that". I ask. "I'm your Alpha'". The man said again. Yup, my turn. "Ahahahahahaha". I laugh and fall to the ground holding my stomach. He just looks at me with a weird look.

"Man that was funny but seriously what's your name". I wipe my tears away. He stares at me. I don't have time for this. "Look, thanks for the help but I gotta go". I wave and leave. That wasn't happening. I was surrounded by his men. 'Yo let me out Hoseok'. Brock said with defense in his voice. "Ok".

 "Ok"

"So... Who gets it first?". I asked. The man looked confused. "How?". I look at him. "Aww now the bitch wants to speak". I sass. "You trying to keep Hoseok here right? Sorry but not with me around prick, so I'll deal with you later I'ma handle your men first". Then I start to wail on these weak ass men.

Pathetic. I had better fights with alley cats then this. "What the hell happen to you?". I turned to that man. "Well I'm Brock, Hoseok wolf and since you wanted to act like a dick and didn't answer his question properly I'm here to actually get the right answer so be a pal and answer it before I crack your neck". I smile at him.

"Alright chi...". I had to end that sentence. "Don't tell me what to do bitch now answer his question". I slowly go over to him and crack my knuckles. "Caesar Wu". He says. "Hmm now bitch where are we?"

"JEJU ISLAND!!!". I shout. He nodded. I had to sit down. *Groans*. I'm not dealing with this shit. I look at this Caesar guy again. "Look bitch I'm leaving and a fair warning you better
answer his questions from now on copy?". He shakes his hand up and down. I walk to him and patted his cheek. "Good". And with that I leave.

 And with that I leave

"My wolf is cute isn't he?". I come back out and I giggle. "He's crazy". The man said. 'Let me out again Hobi so I can hit him in his damn face and I'll show him crazy'. Brock demanded. "He wants to hit you, should I let him out?". I asked. "No! That's ok". The man says in terror. "My name is Caesar". He puts out his hand.

"Nice to meet you finally". I shake his hand. "Now tell me how to get home since I'm not in Seoul". I laugh but he doesn't. "Umm... That's going to be a problem". Caesar rubs his neck. "And why is that?". I said. "There's a storm coming you won't be able to leave for a while I'm sorry Hoseok". He puts his head down.

"Shit". Me and Brock said at the same time.