Goddess of Hope

JIMIN'S POV

"That's Yulia?". I stare in wonder at her fighting Jimora. "She's beautiful". I cry a little looking at her. I smile. It feels good to see her face to face like this. I see Jimora having some problems with her.

 I see Jimora having some problems with her

"What's your problem?". Yulia asked her. "You were strong a minute ago, so what happen?". She asked Jimora again. Something was really wrong with Jimora, I sense it. "Her body, something is wrong with it". I told Yulia. "That's what she gets". I laugh at that voice. "You prick, I was worried about you".

"My bad Jimin, I was just bored". Chimson appeared out of Jimora's body. "Ho-How did?". She stutters. "I already said that I'm a lot of things and bitch really? The only person that can kill me is Jimin, you really are giving yourself to much credit". Chimson chuckled darkly.

"And besides... I wasn't finishing playing with you". Chimson immediately attacks her from the left. "Ha! Pathetic". She moves. "Yes you are".

Yulia attacked her head on. "Your fighting two people now, so please keep up". Yulia giggles. Both Yulia and Chimson was attacking Jimora like they were dancing. They attacked from different sides and they were quick about it too. Jimora yells in frustration. "HOW ABOUT YOU FIGHT AS WELL JIMIN!". She screamed at me. "XIYUO! ARISE!".

The air became hot and the ground shakes. I sighed. Nice.

 Nice

She summoned some big ass beast. "Umm... Hello". I wave shyly at it. It charged at me. "Goddess!". Aluna jumps in front of me but the beast kicks her and sends her flying. "Shit! Aluna!". I look at her and dodged the beast's attacks. "Gilau". I said. The beast stops but it only stops for a second and runs at me. Damn it. A dark orb hits the beast in its head and it falls.

"Dick". Chimson was in front of me. "I got this follower Jimin just focus on letting your powers out and if you say you don't have any, I'ma hit you". Chimson left me with those words and fights that beast. "Now that the crazy one is gone I can kill you easily". Jimora says to Yulia. "I will end you myself".

 "I will end you myself"

Aluna. She was gorgeous. "Thank you Goddess". She chuckles. "Now Yulia, should we end this now?". She asked. "No, I want to take my time with her". Yulia said looking at Jimora with hate. "Time is what we don't have". Aluna says to her.

"Huh?". Yulia looked at her. I know what she's talking about. The earth is losing it's light as well as hope. The darkness came back to earth the moment I came down here. I need to end this.

"Yes we do". Chimson said coming back to my side. I look at him blankly. "What happen to that beast?". I asked. "I ate it". I laughed at his response but he looks at me. "Yo-you fucking ate it?". I said in disbelief. "That's what I said, I thought he would taste like chicken but he had a duck taste and that made me sick". Chimson said and I moved away from him.

"You ate my child?". Jimora asked shaking. Chimson groaned loudly. "That's what I said! Are you deaf!?!". He yelled at her. Yulia laughed. "You do you that he's the wolf of murder and demon eater right?". She asked her.

Jimora stares at Chimson in horror but he licks his lips at her. "I would never, so stop looking at me". He rolled his eyes. Aluna looks at me and asked. "What should we do Goddess?". I turned to her. "Meh, beat her within a inch of her life, while I help earth". I ordered and they all attack.

I stare at them beating the hell out of Jimora but I have a job to do. I went to the earth globe that she had near her thrown and saw earth. It wasn't as bad as I though it was but it wasn't good either. My family. I have to help them.

 I have to help them

I felt light come to me. This is the power that I needed. This is what I had in me. I closed my eyes and sing that song again. I feel the earth glow and I feel the beings hope returning to them. I did it. I cheer for myself. I heard Jimora hit the ground and I turn to her. Good god. I should have watched my wolves fight. They beat the shit out of her. "Yes, we did". We all laugh at Yulia's words.

I slowly walk over to Jimora. She looks at me. "I'ma kill her now, any objection?". I asked. "No Goddess". "You do you boo". "I object, I want to kill her". I give Chimson a glare and he shrugged his shoulders. "Wait! No speech or anything?". I raise a brow at her. "No".

"Alou jioe ryui". I said those three words and Jimora was on fire."No!". She screams and tries to put herself out but she can't. "This is the true light of the Goddess that's burning you Jimora, you can't extinguished yourself". Aluna says with no emotion in her voice.

"No!!!". We were all sick because we all watch her burn. "I'll take that". Chimson goes and picks up Jimora ashes. "Umm why?". Yuila asked. "For science". He laughs.

Aluna looks at me. "What now Goddess?". I smile at her.

"Let's go home".