Pain & Power

Yoongi felt something wet drip on his neck. He placed a hand on his neck, blood. Yoongi turned around and his world stop.

He sees Jimin laying on the ground motionless. "Jimin?". Yoongi drops to the ground. He turns him over and sees a large gush across his stomach. "Jimin?". Yoongi with his heart thought it was prank. "Get up Queen, this isn't funny". He shakes him but he got no response. "Jimin". Yoongi shakes him harder this time. "Jimin". Yoongi calls his name again and again and again but nothing.

Darkness. Yoongi heart fills with darkness. "No". Yoongi violently shakes Jimin. "No". He lightly taps his cheek. Cold. Jimin cheek was cold. "No". Yoongi was in so much disbelief that he didn't realize the fighting stop around him and he didn't realized how much darkness and hate was coming off his body. "NOOOOO!".

Yoongi was absolutely enraged.

"There it is". Yun said joyfully. "There's the pain and darkness that I need Yoongi". "Now let it out!".

Yoongi eyes filled with rage and heartbreak. "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!". Yoongi dark and pain filled voice shouted across the silent battlefield.

"Unleashed me Yoongi, unleash the true darkness in this world and I sound like a bad guy". Yun laughs.

Yun started to change. "Ahh... How I missed my original form". Yun giggles darkly. He turns to Yoongi, who was turning black. "Why is he?". Yun stares at Yoongi in confusion. Yun just looks at him blankly. "Yoongi! What's going on!?!". Yun screams at Yoongi but it goes unheard. "What the hell is happening to him?". Yun was generally concerned for Yoongi.

 Yun was generally concerned for Yoongi

Yun then sees Yoongi transform into something. Yun eyes widen. "Oh no". Yun says in a low tone. "He's Ovuo". Yun was stunned. Yoongi was the demon dragon of dark and blood. "This is not good at all". Yun says.

Yun quickly flies around the field and gathers all of his new friends and disappears with them. Yoongi was serious when he said that he will kill them all, so he had to help. Yoongi on the other hand...

Yoongi continued his rage on everything that moved. Everything on that field had no chance against him. They knew that and tried to escape but they were caught and killed.

"He's Ovuo?". The voice said. "I wasn't excepting that at all". The voice said sighing. "This is enough, I got want I wanted and that was to see Jimin sacrifice his self, so I'm done here, now all I have to wait for my title to return to me". The voice giggles. The voice says something and all the dark creatures disappears. The sky returns back to a beautiful blue, leaving Yoongi confused.

Yoongi was looking around for anything to kill but when he sees Jimin's body, he cries. Yoongi changes back to his human self and ran to Jimin.

Yoongi held Jimin to his chest and cries silently. His tears fell everywhere. Yoongi heart felt like it was on fire.

Yoongi lost him....

He lost his light.