Broken and betrayal (Namjin)

JIN'S POV

I was uppity the entire way to Namjoon's house. It been a month since we met and I was super happy. We're not dating which was weird to me because we were always together. Maybe he's just too nervous to ask me. That's probably it. I was humming happily. I think I love him.

"Your in a very good mood Jin". My drivers says to me. "But of course, ain't I always?". I reply back. "Fucker no". He rolls his eyes at me. Mr. Ming was like another dad to us. He help raise my brother and I when our parents was busy traveling for work.

Don't jump to conclusions and judge our parents now. They LOVED us and raised us just as much as Mr.Ming did. We were thankful to have someone like him by our sides.

"Tell me Jin is it because of that Alpha that I still haven't met yet?". He asked and looks at me. "For you to high key embarrass me with the baby pictures that I know you have of me yeah no". I rolled my eyes. "Jin... You either introduce me or I'll introduce myself". Mr. Ming said.

"You'll met him at the family ball next Saturday". I said scared. "So, I'm driving you to his house so you can ask him out? He's a fucking Alpha where the fuck did his balls go? And don't say that he didn't know cause it's all over the place". He says with venom.

The Kim's family ball is the most prestigious gathering ever. Those who have absolute power is invited. So Yoongi's pack is coming mainly because every pack in Korean is scared of him. Bitch my family isn't, in fact my family and the Min's have a pack bond. We help each other if we need it. My father tried to hook us up once, I was modified.

 My father tried to hook us up once, I was modified

Once I saw Namjoon's house, I rushed out the car, got out the key I made for myself and enter the beautiful home. Alright Jin you got this. Find him, ask him to be your date to the ball and threaten to sell his organs if he says no. Sounds like a great plan to me. I skipped in the house just to be stop by giggling. I followed them which led me to the kitchen, just to see something that made me sick.

Two girls wearing nothing but a apron was in there cooking and chatting. "Do you think Joon will ask one of us to that ball?". One said. "He better if he wasn't taking me he better take you SuSu". The other one says. "He should just take us both".

The SuSu bitch giggled and the other laughs. "A alpha that's wants to just have fun with no strings attached, now that's a TRUE alpha". They both bust out laughing and I burst into tears and ran out the house.

I ran to my car and cried. "Aw hell no". Mr. Ming says and gets his shotgun. "I'ma get that bitch you stay here Jin". He says and tries to leaves the car but I stop him. "I wanna go home". I said shaking. "Not until I waste that bitch". Ming say angrily. "Please... I wanna go home". I pledged to him. He sighs. "Alright". He says and drives away from my pain.

Halfway during the drive, I changed my mind and asked Ming to drop me off at my restaurant. I can't go home and let TaeHyung see me like this, I just couldn't. Ming drops me off and leaves because I wanted to be alone. All I did was cry for half a hour. We wasn't dating so why am I so damn hurt? I blew my nose and jumped at knock on the window. I look and see "SungJin?".

I let SungJin in and he hugs me out of nowhere. "Umm?". I say confused. "I'm sorry Jin but I saw you crying and it hurt me so I wanted you to stop". SungJin says and hugs me tighter. I hug him back. "Thank you SungJin". I smile while I was in his chest. I let him go.

"Why the hell are you built bigger and better then me?". I say with sass and he laughed. "Jin what did you think I was?". He asked. "Your a Beta... Right?". I asked him. "Jin, I'm a Alpha".

"Bitch, no your not!". I yelled at him but all he was laugh at me. "Oh my god! all this time you thought I was a Beta". He drops on the floor and continues to laughs. "Don't fucking laugh at me this is your fault!". I shouted. He finally stops laughing.

"How the hell is it my fault?". He asked. "You came off as one, being all sweet and nice and shit". I said. "So I have to act like a cold self-centered bastard like other Alphas?". He raise a brow at me. "Sorry Jin but I wasn't born and raise like that and I have a heart so yeah". He says. Sweet.

After some time, SungJin speaks again. "Umm Jin? I need your help with something". He plays with his hair that was shoulder length. "What is it?". I asked. "There's this guy I like and need help asking him out". He blushed.

"Who?". I said bouncing. "He's name is Ken". Silence. "KEN!!!!!". I yell and he jumps. "No need to shout and yes Ken". Ken is my cousin. Finally I get to embarrass his ass. I smirked. "I'll help".

SungJin made us some tea and sandwiches so we can think of a plan. I was enjoying it until I felt funny. Huh?. Thinking that I had to go to the bathroom I stand up just to fall to the ground. "It worked faster then I thought". I heard a dark voice say.

"SungJin?". I said weakly. "I'm sorry Prince but that Alpha doesn't deserve you, you belong to me now".

I couldn't say anything and I pass out.