love is in the air

Start from the beginning

" Who says this is for you? It's for my boy Breezer" she states showing him her tongue to which he only raises his eyebrow.

"Breezer hun?" he says pulling her into his lap making her giggle. She throws her arms around his neck as they share an Eskimo kiss, brushing their noses together.

He then takes the rose from her kissing her palm softly as if to say thank you making her smile widely at him.

She pushes off him moving to the kitchen as she asks "You cooked already?"

He follows her to the kitchen watching her open the pot kept on the stove ducking her face down to smell the food. She does that with every item as he watches her silently, thinking how cute his wife looks.

She turns around to the fridge getting some much needed water before taking a glass and pouring into it as Harshad walks inside.

"You are late" he states simply enveloping her from behind, trapping her near the counter.

"The meeting ran late than I expected. They want me to do this show and we were going about the plot" she explains as Harshad only hums, nosing her hair.

She shudders as his arms envelopes her waist grabbing her stomach tightly pulling her to him. She tilts her neck giving him access as he whispers "Missed you baby"

"I missed you too" she whispers matching his feeling because God knows how much she has missed him. Those two hours felt like eternity and she wanted nothing but to run in his arms.

She turns around hugging him tightly taking him by surprise. He smiles however dropping a soft kiss on her forehead at her cuteness. He holds her close as it gives him peace. Her presence makes him feel better than whenever she is gone away.

They stand like that hugging each other for few minutes before Jennifer announces "I am hungry" making Harshad chuckling loudly pulling away not before giving a small pat on her butt.

"Go, change quickly I will arrange the table" he says making her grin widely. She jumps plopping a loud kiss on his lips as she runs inside shouting "You are the BEST HUSBAND EVER", making Harshad do nothing but chuckle at her cuteness.

He sure has got a cute wife.

They enjoy the dinner in each other's company, Harshad placing the rose in a glass keeping it between them while Jennifer moans with each bite. Breezer also enjoys his meal, sitting near the table beside them galloping his food.

Quickly loading the plates in the dishwasher they finish all the chores after the dinner. Jennifer cleans the counter and removes the vessels loaded by Harshad and keeping them for drying, since he cooked tonight.

In half an hour they both plop down on the couch, Jennifer in her baby pink nightgown while Harshad in his pajama's. She puts on some random movie before raising his arm and snuggling into him.

They lounge like that in their living room, with only dim lights on creating a cozy and romantic atmosphere she likes so much.

After a while she is not looking at the screen finding the curves, lines, angles, eyes and that lips of his far more interesting than the movie. She studies him with a smile on her lips at how much he is engrossed in the TV.

She wants to kiss him so badly but before she can do that she remembers something and gets up off the couch, away from his arms making Harshad look at her questionably.

"The desert" she simply states before running to the kitchen. Before when she was single, she was too much into dieting and eating less, not eating deserts. But the moment Harshad stepped in her life everything change. He used to make her eat from his tiffin on the sets, used to give her a well deserved lecture when she would barely eat one spoon of her ice cream or will take the smallest bite of the cake