"You didn't take swimming lessons in high school? I remember we had them for P.E."

I let the soap stay on my face so I can talk. I turn my back on the mirror and lean against the counter with my arms crossed, "We did have swimming classes at my old school too. We had them for a month every semester, once a week. I just always told the instructor that I was on my period."

He wipes the water on his face with his bicep, "And they bought it? Periods last like a week."

"I don't think they cared much. But I really dug my own grave, now I can't swim."

"I can teach you."

I quickly shook my head and dismissed the idea, crouching over to wash the soap off of my face. I turn on the tap.

"Why not?"

I tried to speak with all the water and soap around my mouth, "It'll be embarrassing."

He snorts, "You're embarrassing on a daily basis. We're already married, stop acting like you still need to impress me."

The glare I'm giving him right now isn't a joke. But it's no use, Jungkook doesn't take me seriously anymore, or is it the soap on my face? He gives my butt a slap and walks out of the bathroom with a small laugh. We wouldn't be like this half a year ago, mocking each other and sending glares left and right. But it's for the better. Everything feels lighter when you're not constantly in fear of losing one another. There's no way out now anyway, we're married and I've got our baby in my stomach.

"I'm teaching you," Jungkook concluded for himself and exited the bathroom, I followed right behind.

We leave the bedroom and walk down the hall, "I don't need to know how to swim."

"Oh yeah?" He scoffs back right as we reach the elevator, "What if we're on a cruise ship? And it sinks?"

I step inside the elevator and Jungkook does the same, pressing the button of the first floor. I rest against the wall with my arms crossed, "Then you'd let me take the wooden door while you freeze in the ocean, easy," I joked with a calm tone.

He chuckles just the slightest before quieting down, "Yeah, I'd probably do that."

I raise my head up to meet his eyes. He was already looking at me. How can someone's gaze be like that? Why is something as simple as a glance enough to seem like an act of love? I don't doubt him at all. Nobody else can make me feel so warm just by laying their eyes on me.

He leans in and pecks my lips before standing back up quickly, like a young student doing something in secret. By the time I am able to clear my throat from being unreasonably flustered, we had already reached the ground floor. I can smell the pancakes from here.

Jungkook and I step out immediately to be greeted by his eager mother, "You two really took it to heart when I said 'take your time'."

I stiffen at my feet and prepare to apologize when she lets out a laugh that is almost identical to Jungkook's, "I'm kidding, I'm not going to eat you. The pancakes would taste better anyway, come on," She leads us to the dining table while I'm busy dissecting her words.

I can't help but take it in a dirty way. I try to hold in a laugh but it reappears as blush on my cheeks. Jungkook obviously got it when he snorted while looking in my direction.

"So how did you two sleep? I hope the bed wasn't too small," We sat ourselves down with the chairs groaning against the floor. I'm practically fighting demons at this point as I'm resisting the urge to eat my pancake before they do. I try to pay attention to Miss Jeon.