Haru Haru

Jin

As Ji Yong slept peacefully beside her, Jin stared up at the ceiling, her mind active. It wasn't that she regretted consummating their relationship; on the contrary, she thought it was a perfect thing to do, and her love for him grew even more. But her nagging doubts were beginning to get the best of her as she laid awake. How many girls had he been with? How many idols? Were they...talented? Experienced? Did they have better bodies than her? If only she could call Maya, she would have some words of wisdom. Of course, that brought up a whole new round of worries; what would Ji Yong say when he talked to his friends? To the other members? When he talked to Seung Hyun, who had been with a sex goddess? Aish! Judging from the dim light coming in from the cracks in the blinds, it was too early to text her.

"Ahhh, you really are here," Ji Yong's quiet voice startled Jin. He rolled over to face her and kissed her cheek, "I thought this was just an amazing dream."

She giggled, touching his face lovingly. "I think it's actually you who are here."

"Touché madam," he responded sleepily, smiling cheekily and sitting up. Jin adjusted herself in the sheets uncomfortably, hoping she looked decent despite having just woken up. Something told her she didn't look as rosy as a kdrama heroine.

"So, what time exactly is your flight?" she asked as she looked down at the lime green comforter. Ji Yong laughed, grabbing her so she was back to lying next to him. He ran a hand through her dark brown hair, giving her a genuinely warm smile- the smile she was growing to love so much.

"Let's not talk about me having to leave yet."

Maya

"AND THEN..."

"Jin! STOP! I get it, and I'm happy for you, I really am. But I already accidentally pictured Ji Yong naked, and I'd rather not do it again, lest the brain damage become permanent," Maya cut her friend off mid-rant. She was honestly happy for them, but Jin was getting a little too detailed for the blonde's liking.

Jin blushed, laughing. "Oh stop! If you're not nice to me, I won't give you the gift!"

Maya raised an eyebrow, unmoving from her seat on the couch in Jin's apartment. "What? Did Skrillex get me a present?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?!" Jin wiggled her shoulders and stuck her nose up in the air, pretending to be annoyed from across the living room.

Her friend was not good at keeping secrets. The blonde knew that it would only be a matter of seconds before whatever she was dying to say came out. "I only hope it's an autographed photo of himself."

Five, four, three, two...one.

"Ha-ha, god you are so annoying," Jin retorted, pulling papers out of her purse and handing them to Maya. "He thought you may want to come. But I didn't know, since you and Bingu are so on and off."

The blonde frowned, picking up the papers. "Don't call him that. What is this? A modeling contract?"

"OH HO! The shoe is on the other pedicured-foot! That  would be a modeling contract from YG Entertainment, for the models hired in music videos. I signed one to be in BigBang's new music video when they come to New York in a few months. Ji Yong thought you may want to be in it too, since they needed five models," Jin explained happily. She steeled herself for the inevitable excuses and refusal as she watched Maya skim the pages before putting it back on the table.

"That sounds perfect."

"Oh Mayaaa! Before you say- wait, what?!" Jin stuttered, eyeing her friend suspiciously. Maya bit her lip, giving her a guilty smile.