T.O.P has E.S.P...or Maybe Seungri is Right, He Should Take His Pills

A/N: This chapter is called: "T.O.P has E.S.P...or Maybe Seungri is Right, He Should Take His Pills." 

Seung Hyun

Seung Hyun's eyes shot open. He had been dozing, but was awoken abruptly by something cold touching his bare chest. Looking down in the dim light of early morning, he realized it was a small hand. The long manicured nails were slowly scraping his skin, causing him to shudder.

"I'm sorry, were you asleep?"

Seung Hyun laughed quietly, wrapping an arm around her small waist and pulling her closer. He ran his hand up and down her spine. "Your hands are freezing."

Maya gazed up at him innocently; her blue eyes almost glowed in the darkness and her long wavy hair spilled over her shoulders. "Tell me something."

He raised an eyebrow, smirking. He knew that face."Anything."

"How many women have been here?" the blonde asked mischievously, running her hand over his chest. Seung Hyun steeled himself, trying not to crack a smile.

"Three."

Maya raked her nails down to his toned stomach, watching intently for a reaction as she kissed him just below his ribs, "...and here?"

"Two," Seung Hyun met her eyes, his pulse pounding. She made a little shocked expression, narrowing her eyes.

Her fingers moved in a lazy zigzag down his abs, touching him just enough for all of his nerves to feel like they were on fire. They began tracing tantalizing circles on the delicate skin between his hip bones, and Seung Hyun couldn't help but squirm. Maya didn't have to ask out loud.

"One," he confessed, smirking. But before she could respond, he grabbed her around the waist and flipped her on her back, leaning over her.

"My turn."

Maya's eyed him with amusement. "The answers won't be nearly as precious."

Seung Hyun smiled. He loved how one moment, she could make him feel depths of passion he had never dreamed existed, and the next, she could make him laugh. He kissed her hotly, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Soon they were making out like high-schoolers.

"I'll take my chances."

Seung Hyun (cont'd)

"Well you may want to lay in bed all day, but I do not!" Maya announced, throwing off the red comforter and marching to one of the two walk-in closets. It was almost noon and sunlight peeked through the floor-length curtains. Seung Hyun admired her as she put on a peach sundress, unmoving from the bed.

"I didn't say I wanted to lay in bed all day, I said I wanted to stay in bed all day," he clarified, smirking at her. "And I can't think of a better way to spend my last day of freedom than in bed with you."

The blonde rolled her eyes, adjusting the straps on the dress and sauntering back to the bed. "Ah yes, it's tough being adored by thousands of Japanese fans for days in a row. Poor baby! But I'm hungry."

Seung Hyun's eyes narrowed suggestively, and she leaned in to give him a chaste kiss. "For food."

The rapper sighed sadly as she trotted off, closing the door behind her. Ugh, I had better get up. Throwing on some red sweatpants, he steeled himself for the brightness as he opened the door.

What he wasn't expecting was to see Ji Yong, Young Bae, Seungri, and Daesung sitting in their living room, looking somber. Their clothing was even subdued, none of them wearing anything ostentatious or colorful, and Daesung was actually wearing a plain black t-shirt.