Love on T.O.P?

A/N: You should listen to "Tell Me Goodbye" by Big Bang. That is sort of my inspiration/theme song for Maya and T.O.P

Maya

The sun was just rising when Maya woke up. She opened one eye, immediately feeling the makeup that she hadn't taken off the night before irritating her eyes. Coffee...coffee and shower, her brain called, but when she tried half-heartedly to roll over, she was stopped and pulled back to her original position.

Looking next to her in sleepy confusion, Maya realized that in his sleep Seung Hyun had grabbed her around the waist; the moment she moved, he grabbed her tighter. Oh yeah. There was that.

She couldn't help but smile as she watched him sleep laying on his side facing her. His stupid teal hair flopped in his face and he kept twitching his eyes as it tickled him. Wiggling out of his grip, Maya gently brushed the hair from his face before getting up.

As quietly as possible, she opened the drawer of her dresser and retrieved black yoga pants; slipping them on, she found her bra on the floor by the bed and put it on before walking to the kitchen. Memories of the night before came back to her as she walked past the couch, where Seung Hyun's sweater was laying.  

"Hi."

"Hi yourself." Maya said once they finally broke their kiss. 

Before Seung Hyun could retreat into his shell, she pulled him into her apartment and kissed him again, running her hands down his chest. His heart was pounding and she realized how nervous he was. His hands cupped her face, but he paused when her hands played with the hem of his shirt. 

She sighed, remembering about his body consciousness, and took his hands from her face, holding them tightly before putting them on the hem of her peach tank top. Releasing his hands, Maya gazed up at him warmly, putting her arms straight up in the air.

Seung Hyun played with the fabric for a moment, making her antsy; she was so hot it was uncomfortable, and knew her face had to be bright red. He finally pulled the shirt over her head, tossing it on the couch. Turning his attention back to her, Seung Hyun stared down, an intense but seemingly awed expression on his face. He moved her hair behind her back, tucking it behind her ears, then ran his fingers slowly over her lips and collarbone.

"You are so beautiful," he rumbled.

It could hardly be classified as erotic, but it might as well have been. Maya couldn't remember a time that she felt so drawn to someone, felt such a deep connection to someone in such a short time. She pondered the situation and it's implications while filling Arya's bowl with food and starting the coffeemaker.

"And you're up at 5 am making coffee because...?" Seung Hyun grumbled, walking up behind Maya and grabbing her around the waist. He kissed her neck.

"I just woke up with a headache, it was the first thing I thought to do," she replied honestly, turning in his arms to face him, "Do you want some?"

He nodded and she took two mugs down from the cabinet and set them on the counter. It was funny to see Seung Hyun without any makeup on; his hair was a mess and he had pronounced dark circles. She smiled, looking over at the coffee maker,  it would be at least 20 minutes before the coffee was done. Maya took one of his hands and led him back out of the kitchen.

"Where are we going?"

"To take a shower."

Ji Yong

"Hey, hey, don't cry. I told you, my manager was already working on getting the story taken off of allkpop, everything is going to be fine!" Ji Yong tried to console her, hugging her tightly. Jin couldn't stop crying.