CHAPTER X- 2 Deaths and 23 Fredricks

Start from the beginning

"I hope your news dies in a fiery ball of diarrhea!"

"Well I hope you die right next to it, you demon gargoyle!"

"I hope a rock falls on your face, you hideous beast!"

"I hope you get slowly peeled like a grape by a pack of angry sloths!"

"You're not my real mom!"

"Well thank god!"

The two stopped what they were doing and looked at each other, realizing they went too far.

"You know what?" said Andy. "You just say yours first."

"Okay!" exclaimed Rex. "I just received a message on my flip phone from Towie! Him and Guitar got into some marital issues and he wants to get back together! And guess what!? He bought us a new house in LA! And we're moving there this Wednesday! Isn't that great?"

And that's how Andy woke up in a hospital after fainting next to some weird kid spraying Windex. 

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"We got another one," said Toby The Police Officer, closing his notebook. He was referring to the dead body of a little girl named Millicent, which was sprawled across the branches of a tree.

"Uh. In a tree. Disgusting," responded Jonathan Law, closing his notebook. He turned to his Jr. Assistant, Duffy. "Go fetch it," he snarled.

"Got it," she said excitedly, closing her notebook. She loved her new apprenticeship under Mr. Law. She wondered why she ever wanted to go into bocci ball and not detective work.

She scaled the tree easily. She was good at climbing- that was a fact. But what she found in the tree surprised her so much she fell out of the tree and onto the nearby pile of candelabras.,

"What is it, Junior?" cried out Johnny, who was doing his daily 3 seconds of stretches. "What did you find?"

She held up a note clutched in her hand. Johnny grabbed it and read it quickly.

Hello Detectives. Oh, look. I murdered again. Whoopsie. Silly me. Well guess what? I'll keep going and I'll keep killing these poor kids with old people names. Unless, of course, you want to play my game.

  You see, Detectives, you can only play a game if you have an opponent. And I think you would agree you aren't much of one. So about this? Tonight at midnight you send me an opponent. You will send them alone or else they will die. If not, I'll set off a little explosive I may have dropped around your station. But if you do, I think you'll be quite happy with the outcome.

  What's wrong? Can't think of an opponent? I'll make it easy on you. Send your Junior Detective Duffy. She'll make my game a bit more interesting.

              Until the next victim,

                                       Gregorovich (It's a fake name. I made it up. It's not from Harry Potter.)

"What does it say?" asked Duffy, walking over.

"I think you better read it yourself," said Johnny Law. "I can't quite explain it. Seriously, I'm terrible at explaining things. Like, really terrible. I'm just- I'm just awful."

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Amber took a deep breath. She was ready.

She knocked on the Wack's door. Andy opened it, her eyes red from crying and from the red paint she covered her eyes with. She came back from the hospital after the doctors said she was just really sad.

"Hi Amber. What is it?" she asked, trying to hide the fact that she was crying. And that she painted her face red.

"Well, Andy, I don't really know how to say this, but-" Amber stopped. There was only one way she could express her feeling.

She leaned forward and kissed Andy on the chin.

Andy was stunned.

"Amber, I- I don't know how to answer you, but-" she stopped. She felt horrible breaking her friend's heart. "I'm sorry, Amber. I just see you as a friend."

It was right then Amber's tiny heart broke. Andy, who was awkward with the whole situation, closed the door on Amber, who was still standing there. She couldn't think. She couldn't speak. Andy was the love of her life. If she didn't love her back, there was no point in life.

Amber stood on the edge of Andy's porch steps. Without Andy loving her, her life was pointless. And she was going to end it. She closed her eyes, breathed, and threw herself off the top of the porch steps.

She fell precisely 1.7 feet before hitting the ground.

She died on impact.