CHAPTER X- 2 Deaths and 23 Fredricks

CJ was really sick of this whole stage crew thing. Pyrus had officially gone over to the dark side. Yesterday Pyrus walked up to him, screamed jazz hands, then did jazz hands, and then finally walked about without further question. CJ didn't know what to think of that. CJ was sitting backstage with Andy watching the actors perform. Andy was upset that Party got the spotlight.

"Oven mitt," Andy mumbled. CJ looked over at her confused but didn't question it. He looked back over at Pyrus. He was talking to Tommee (this isn't a typo). Tommee was playing Richard M. Nixon in the show and took a liking to Pyrus. Pyrus was playing William P. Rogers. In the show they have an affair to show diversity. It's ok to gay, even if you're a terrible person. CJ hated that number. Pyrus assured him that it was a one-sided thing, but CJ wasn't so sure. He needed to get Pyrus out and fast. He couldn't lose him.

He walked over to Andy, who was currently wrestling with Party for the spotlight.

"It's mine!" she cried out, biting his face.

"Hey, Andy, can I ask you something?" asked CJ.

"Sure," she responded, standing up. "What is it?"

CJ sat down next to Andy on top of Party, who passed out on the floor. "I think Pyrus and I are growing apart."

"WHAT!?" screamed Andy, jumping up. But it wasn't about what CJ said. She recently got sent a text message from Oliver on her flip phone.

It said: HELLO ANDREW. IT IS ME, Moore, Oliver Moore. I DECIDED TO THROW A PARTY CELEBRATING ME THIS WEDNESDAY. YOU CAN COME IF YOU WANT. I COULD NOT CARE LESS. SINCERELY, OLIVER BARTHOLOMEW DARIUS WILLIAM FREDRICK ALLEGORY MISHISHKIBLISH  YOLANDA RIVERFACEFOOTROCK GOTHAM ROBIN JOKER PENGUIN ICE-CUBE FREDRICK TURTLENECK SWEATER-VEST DOUBLE-BREASTED-JACKET UNDERSCORE _  AQUEMENI FREDRICK OOMPA LOOMPA  CALVIN KLEIN RYAN SEACREST MADONNA FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FRIEDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICK FREDRICKGREGOROVICH MOORE.

He invited me to a party! she thought. A real party! How exciting! Andy had recently fell for her friend / enemy Oliver Moore. And to think he wanted her at a party! It would such a wonderful offer that she couldn't pass up. She immediately stood up and ran out of the auditorium to tell her mother/sister/cousin-in-law Rex, completely forgetting about CJ sitting on top of Party, who was still as confused as before Andy got her freakishly long text message on her flip phone in the auditorium. 18 seconds ago.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Mother sister cousin-in-law!" cried out Andy, bursting into her home. "I have great news!"

"So do I!" said Rex, who was cooking bread in the living room.

"I think mine's better!" said Andy, throwing her backpack on the painting of a couch in the kitchen.

"No, I'm pretty sure mine is better!" said Rex, furiously stirring her bowl of bread.

"Nope, mine is definitely better!"

"I seriously doubt that!"

"Well then you're stupid, because mine is better than yours!"

"That is not at all true"

"Your news is filthy garbage!"

"Oh yeah!? Well your news is the offspring of a ugly pirate man and Edward Scissorhands!"

"Your news makes me want to vomit!"

"Your news should be banned from this state for its filth!"