CHAPTER VIII- Love Happens on Tricycles

Everyone was stuck in the hospital, since the doctors strapped them down, in case of another fire. Andy was waking up from her unconscious state, and saw the best face ever. She thought she saw a Instagram model, you know, the ones who have plastic surgery.

"Are you an angel?" Andy sighed.

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me?"

"That's what I just said."

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, that was exactly what I just said."

"Okay, this is going to take forever. Hi, I'm Moore. Oliver Moore."

"Do you speak normal?"

"Not really, no, but I can try." Oliver admitted. "How are you feeling, Andi?"

"My name is Andy."

"That's what I said."

"Andy, with a 'y'. I heard you said it with an 'I'. It's like you don't get this is Fanfiction."

"What's Fanfiction?"

"Never mind. I'm fine. No, I'm not fine."

"Okay, bipolar disorder..."

"What?!"

"What?" Awkward silence filled the air. "So...why aren't you fine?"

"Ex-bf issues."

"Oh...How old are you?"

"About sixteen."

"Huh, stupid." Oliver chuckled.

"Heh. Why the blender are you here again?"

"Whoa, why so spoony?! I was just saying that 16 year-olds are stupid to date stupid kids. Except me. 'Cause I'm not stupid. Also, to answer your question, I am going to be a doctor, and I'm studying."

"Studying what, exactly?"

"Studying mentally insane kids."

"Why you--AHHHH!"

"Oop! The restraints! Buh-bye!"

Moore, Oliver Moore, leaves, with a smirk on his fake, but gorgeous, face.

"Oh, butterknife." Andy thought to herself.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Duffy sat up in her bed. She bit through her restraints. She looked around at her friends, covered in soot and ashes and candelabras. What an eventful evening it was.

"Ew. It's you," she heard a pretentious voice say from next to her. She turned around to see Jordon the botchi ball player in bed next to her.

"AAAGH!" she screamed, falling out of the bed. "Why are you here, Jordon? Coming to rub the fact that you had me kicked off the botchi ball team in my face again?"

"Not today," he said matter-of-factly, straightening his tie. "I'm here to clean out all of the beds on Floor 97.8 of the hospital.

"Why?" she asked, standing back up.

"My father, John Hospital, owns this place," answered Jordon Hospital. "Did you ever wonder why this place was called the Hospital hospital of Hospeetahl City, New Jersey?"

"Oh. Let's create tension in the plot line."

"Alrighty."

"So. Bocchi ball."