CHAPTER VII- The Spork 2: The Sporkier

Andy was hesitant about entering the Spork after her last unfortunate visit. She thought it over again and realized she didn't really care so she entered the restaurant with confidence. She was meeting Pyrus here because he wanted to tell her and Walter something. She also agreed to meet Jona here after to talk to him again. He said he wanted to apologize in person.

She walked into the Spork and happened to see everyone she know. Tamber was waiting tables, Pupil was singing (and very off-key), Jona was waiting for her at a table for two, Duffy was sitting on her phone at the counter, Party was sitting across the counter shooting glares at Duffy every know and then, and Pyrus was sitting down waiting for her with someone she never expected: CJ. She walked over and sat down across from the two of them.

"Hey Py," Andy greeted him. She glanced over at CJ in confusion. He smiled at her.

"Hi Andy," CJ greeted. He took her hand and shook it. "You are looking slightly off putting today."

"Thank you?" she replied. "What did you need to tell me, Pyrus." At that moment Walter walked in. He saw Jona and immediately assumed the empty seat was for him. He sat down next to Jona, drinking his cola.

"Hey, Walter," Jona said, brushing his hair back, trying to look cool. Ever since the strange experience they shared last week, they hadn't spoke.

"Your hair is garbage," said Walter. Jona sighed. Why was Walter being so mean to him?

"That's none of your business!" snapped Walter, drinking Jona's other cola. The truth was, Walter didn't want to be mean to Jona. But he felt a connection after sharing an episode of PAW Patrol with him. And he knew Jona felt it too. He couldn't have this happen. Not with...

"Walter? Hey, Walter!" Walter snapped back into reality. "Walter, what happened?" asked Jona. "You blanked out for forty-five minutes!"

Everybody takes really long to think here. It's cool.

"Damn right I did, Jona! You got a problem!?" He then drank Jona's other other cola.

Jona shifted uncomfortably. He didn't like the new Walter. What he didn't know was that Walter didn't like the new Walter either. Walter was so upset with himself, he drank Jona's other other other cola. Jona ordered 18 colas. He likes cola. Walter got up abruptly and went over to Andy, Pyrus, and CJ's table. He brought 8 of Jona's colas with him, of course.

"Hey guys," Walter sat down putting his colas down. "What is it you wanted to tell us Py." Pyrus' face turned blank the minute Walter sat down. CJ was almost positive he knew why.

"I don't think you should get involved with Jona," Pyrus mumbled. Andy shook her head in agreement.

"You know what he did to me," Andy said. "I mean, I'm about to go forgive him, but don't make stupid life choices like me." Walter was about to say something when Pyrus interrupted.

"Not just about what he did to you," Pyrus mumbled again. "What he did to me." All of a sudden the Spork went silent. Even though Pyrus mumbled it, it was an important plot line so everyone shut their mouths and listened.

"What did he do?" Andy asked. Duffy stood up and walked over, too.

"Pyrus what did Jona do to you?" she asked. Jona finally realized they were talking about him and put down his cola to pay attention.

"Py, you don't have to..." CJ comforted Pyrus, squeezing his hand.

"No," Pyrus stating, standing up with more confidence. "I need to do this."

Everyone in the Spork turned toward Pyrus waiting for the story.

"It was in 8th grade. Around the time I started to come out to my friends and family. I told everyone, including Jona. I told Jona alone because I felt like I needed to give him a full explanation. I told him about how I used to like him. I didn't like him anymore by the time I told him. He seemed like he was cool with it. I was really happy, you know? My best guy friend was totally cool with me being gay. Or so I though." Pyrus took a deep breath, tears in his eyes. "I was walking home from the Spork one night, when I got jumped. I got pulled into an alley. I never screamed so loud in my life. I was petrified. They shoved me onto the ground. I turned around to see Jona with 3 other boys. Jona had a baseball bat in his hand. They all starting kicking and punching me while calling me terrible names that I prefer not to repeat. My body went numb from the pain. The last thing I remember was Jona taking the baseball bat and bashing my left arm with it. I have never felt pain like the in my life. They left me there. At one point I really thought I was going to die." Pyrus looked over at CJ and took is hand. "CJ found me in the alley. He screamed so loud. He called an ambulance. He stayed with me the whole time and never left my side." Pyrus looked straight into CJ's eyes. "I've never told you how much I love you for that." The whole Spork awed and gave Jona glares.