CHAPTER IV- The Spork

"It says here that what happened to us happened to someone else too," Pork said. "Kid named Timmy. Apparently, the mother waiting a day to tell anyone since she was so full of grief. Found no fingerprints. They think it was Timmy's blood on our sign."

Andy grimaced. "Do they have a lead?" Dede asked.

"Nope. The cops here are idiots." Pork replied.

Rex moaned. She had a stomachache from eating so much in the last few days. She was eating mostly Swedish meatballs. She couldn't eat pizza because it reminded her too much of Towie. That filthy backstabber had left her without looking back. What a jerk. And leaving her for a guitar? He might as well just have been running off with a person because that would have hurt much less. She shoveled more Swedish meatballs into her mouth.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Pyrus sat down at The Spork to get his daily plate of Senior Taters when Duffy walked in. When she saw him she ran over and sat with him.

"What do you want, Duffy?" Pyrus asked. He looked at her annoyed.

"Please just talk to me." Duffy pleaded.

"How can I talk to you after what you did to Andy?" Pyrus said agitatedly.

"She's not here now! Why won't you talk to me now?" Duffy asked.

Pyrus rolled his eyes. After what she did he wouldn't be talking to her for a long time.

Andy walked into The Spork and saw Pyrus and Duffy. Anger took over her as she stormed over to their table.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" she demanded.

"Nothing." Pyrus responded, "She was just leaving."

Andy looked over at Duffy for an explanation.

"Py, please!" Duffy pleaded.

"Just leave," Pyrus told her.

Duffy got up, her face full of defeat as she walked toward the door.

"Wait!" Andy said. Duffy turned around hope in her eyes. "I want you to tell all the people at the Spork what you did." Andy stood up on the table. "Tell everyone here how you betrayed me!" Everyone was now looking at Andy. Pyrus stared in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Andy, please!" Duffy asked.

"Maybe I'll start to forgive you if you do this. Maybe. Or you could be a coward." Andy sneered. Duffy stood up on the table next to Andy, tears in her eyes. Andy sat down, shooting her an angry look.

"I did no-no things with Jona, alright!" She cried out she sat down and dabbed her face with a napkin. She looked over at Andy, and asked: "Are you happy now?" She got up and ran out of The Spork. Andy got up to use the bathroom, leaving Pyrus alone, confused at what had just happened.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Hey man," Jona said as Party said as he walked into his house.

"What's up, dude?" Party responded. He walked into Jona's living room and sat on his couch.

"Not much," Jona replied, sitting next to him. "Unless you count the whole Andy drama."

"I hear ya. I hate the drama with Duffy too." Party said. "I miss her."

"I'm sure you could take her back if you talked it out with her. Me with Andy, on the other hand, won't be together for a long time. She won't forgive me for weeks. I'm just glad that you forgive me." Jona said with a sad look in his eyes.

"It's fine." Party returned. "We weren't together at the time." Party and Jona continued talking about all their drama while playing video games. After a while, however, Party had to go home.

"Thanks for coming over, Party," Jona said.

"Anytime, bro," Party replied. "See ya and I hope everything with Andy works out."

"Thank bro, see you."

Jona and Party said their goodbyes. Jona sat on his couch with a sigh when he heard the doorbell ring.

"That's odd," he thought, "Nobody told me they were going to be ringing my doorbell."

Jona walked to the door and opened it. There was no one there so he did what any logical person would do: he took a few steps outside to check for a serial killer. Still nothing. He took a few more steps when suddenly, he tripped over the box on the steps and fell down the stairs leading to his house.

"OW!" he yelled. "No one told me they were leaving a box at my door, either!"

He got up, turned around, and looked at the box. He picked it up and walked into his house. He sat down on his couch and put the box on his coffee table. He opened it and with wide eyes stared at the contents. He screeched an ungodly screech, for it was the severed bloody head of Little Timmy.