"Hey! Did you hear?" I heard a person ask. "I saw an ambulance come over to New Boston a minute ago! Supposedly, the person injured, was attacked by Ember!"

I turned to the man, narrowing my eyes.

"But wouldn't that person be a vigilante then?" Another person asked, "I mean, Ember doesn't exactly go around hurting innocent people!"

'This doesn't add up!' Was my first thought. 'The only reason that a patient would be here, is because our medics are the greatest so far... but still. Vigilantes, Ember, New Boston? It doesn't really add up.'

"Is the patient actually at the hospital?" One of the men asked in a confused voice. "Nothing exciting or scary ever happens at Nw Boston! Other than the tyrant."

I clenched my fists, I knew that they were talking about me.

Suddenly, I heard a few whispers behind me. I turned around to see what it was now, and I stopped abruptly.

New Bostons Turf War Team stood right in front of me, chatting like all was normal.

'I can't wait to punch those pretty little smiles off their faces!'

Blue Berry turned to me. He smirked and walked over. "Hey guys!" He told his team. "This is my friend..."

I grinned, now grateful for the hoody I had on. They wouldn't be able to see me!

"His name is..." he continued, looking at me. "...Johnathan."

I gave him an icy glare. That was too close to my actual name! He chuckled, thinking that whole situation was funny.

      A green haired girl wearing two identical braids smiled. "Hi! My names Claire! Nice to meet you."

      She it her hand out, as if wanting to shake it. I turned to Blue Berry, 'help me!' Was written all over my face.

      "He is mute." He told Claire, "ands supremely scared of green things. So you might want to be careful with your appearance." He pointed to her green hair. She raised her eyebrows.

     "A phobia of a certain colour? I've never heard it before!" She narrowed her eyes at me. "But don't worry!" She smiled, "I love to learn new things!"

      I cringed, this could end badly...

      "What's his name again?" A boy behind Claire asked. "His name is rather long."

      Blue Berry smiled, "its Johnathan!" He winked at me.

      I gridded my teeth together. He was going to get it once I beat these traitors!

     "That is long!" Claire nodded, "do you mind if I called you John instead?"

      Now this is bad.

     Blue Berry shrugged, "whatever Raven wants." He covered his mouth at the last part. "Fudge..."

     Claire looked at both of us, "Raven? What's that supposed to mean?"

      I glared at the blue haired man, trying to tell him with my eyes, 'don't you dare...'

      As usual, nobody listened, and Blue Berrys story began.

      "Uhmmmmmm," he began, "a few months ago... John... I MEAN JOHNATHAN. Got attacked by a raven, and since I found the situation so funny..." he turned to me, worry in his eyes. "I began to call him Raven, but now... he's got a bunch of scratches on his face. He was screaming like a maniac! I wish I recorded it!"

      If possible, I glared even harder. That was the dumbest story ever! And it made me look really bad! I turned around to Claire, hoping that she wouldn't put two and two, and find out it was a lie.

       To my relief, she laughed. "That's actually funny!" She turned to me, "I'm definitely going to call you raven!"

      I clenched my teeth harder.

      Silently, I nudged blue Berry, and pointed to a deserted alleyway.

      He gazed at it, and nodded.

      "Hey guys!" He called out. "Do you mind if we go over there." He pointed to the alleyway. "Raven says he wants to go check it out."

       I held back my fist from hitting him in the head. Is that the best excuse he can muster up?!?! No one could believe him!!

       Claire shrugged, "sure, but what for?" She gave me a suspicious look.

      Blue Berry widened his eyes, "is that your dad?" He pointed to the alleyway.

      I sighed in relief, it wasn't actually my dad. It was simply a man walking towards the alleyway.

      I nodded, keeping up with the act.

      "Okay!" She smiled, "lets go!"

      We walked towards the alleyway. My adrenaline grew stronger.

The man was on the other side of the alleyway, a dead end.

If he is here, I can't attack them!

"Well well," the man grinned. "You came at just the right time." He gave us an evil look. "I supposedly need to find someone to bring to the m..." he mumbled the last part.

Suddenly, without warning, he lunged towards us. Claire grabbed the other boys hand, and ran to the side. Me and Blue Berry ran to the other side.

"Is this really your dad?" Claire asked in terror. She stared at me.

The man turned to me and my friend. "You can't get away from me now..." He opened his palm, flames flicked up.

I gasped in surprise, just who was this person?

He threw the fire to me, and to my utter terror, it burned my hoodie.

Claire clutched her hands to her chest, she sank to the ground. She shook in fear. "N-no," she mumbled. "T-this isn't h-happening." She fell backwards, unconscious.

The man turned to her, "this is actually really easy..." He approached her.

He reached to grab her, but Blue Berry beat him to it.

"What do I do?" Blue Berry had Claire in his arms. He backed up, towards the subway.

I took a deep breath in and out. "Take her to the subway, continue with turf wars." I smirked, faking it, I couldn't let him know that I was afraid. "I can take care of this guy."

Blue Berry nodded, "okay." And with that, he ran.

I turned to my opponent.

"You don't get it, do you?" The man chuckled. "I train every single day." He walked towards me.

I put my hands at the back of my neck, and yawned. "Yeah sure, does it look like I care..."

And once the fight began, I could tell that he actually wasn't kidding.

How am I going to get myself out of this one?