Fall in love Pt 2

Start from the beginning

All doubts piling up my brain with each step towards his door and I took a huge deep breathe after ringing the bell.

The site I was greeted to left me breathless. Unable to hold back I ignored his questioning look as my eyes trailed over his naked upper body, taking in him before looking back up at him as he opened the door all the way and stepped aside.

"What are you doing here?"he asked and I could hear the surprise, confusion and worry all together in his voice.

Any other day I would have smile by his concern for me but today I entered his dark flat with my own question.

"Why did you leave?"

I wanted to be happy as I watched my question had left him speechless but it only made my heart burn. He looked away scratching his head before smiling cutely at me "I - I was kind of sleepy"

A lie which any other day I would have believed if not for the sad smile that followed after. It was so fascinating to watch him hide his emotions when his face naturally can never lie. It was transparent and honest, just like him.

So I repeated wanting for him to answer me stepping towards him closing the door behind me.

He gulped before saying "I told you, it was getting late and I was tired"

"No, you weren't tired" I simply said taking hold of his hand. His calloused hand fitting right with mine.

"I was, it was an amazing party Jenny. It drained all my energy, so I - I, did you come here alone? What are you even doing here? You were all going to go out?"he started clearly trying to divert me.

"Yes I drove here and they all are at my place. But answer my question Harshad, did you not like my friends? Did someone say something to you? I know you were not tired and nor sleepy" worried he doesn't like my friends or my company. Maybe I shouldn't have come here after all.

"Everyone was nice Jenny, no one said anything-" he began and I didn't let him finish stepping more closer to him. The dim yellow light of the ceiling the only thing making his face visible.

"Then why would you walk away?! Why you didn't stay and come with us?! Why did you leave me like that alone?!" I threw all the question because if he is lying then he is hurt. And knowing he is hurt always pains me.

"You weren't alone. You had all your favorites there with you. It doesn't matter -"he stated, his voice hard making me confused for a second with his words. I took a step back as I remembered posting that photo he clicked of me with the guys.

I looked up at him and for the first time I could clearly see the pain in his eyes. I narrowed my eyes, my pain turning into anger as I let go of his arm harshly. He looked at me shocked not expecting this kind of reaction.

"It matters" I said fiercely, because it matters, matters more than he thinks. More than he ever know. He is what matters the most to me.

"Just because -" I started not believing he is going by a picture, a caption only for him to breathe harshly before he started

"I don't want you to justify. I -" but I stepped closer to him, our fronts brushing each other sending shivers down my body, cutting him off I said softly "You are much more than just my favorite"

Because he was, so so much more.

My eyes took him in as I trailed my fingers over his jawline as our eyes locked. His gaze intense making my heart hammer again. The sound of our ragged breathing more prominent than ever as I felt his skin, removing my gaze off him and focusing my attention on that subtle of his as I whispered before looking at him,not able to move my hand away
"Much much more"