SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS➖ONE

Unedited
• • •

M A R I A S H A K E S P E A R E

Counting to ten backwards I push the door open, I could feel my palm gradually becoming sweaty and I quietly prayed that it wasn't as the previous detentions I've been faced with this pass few months but who was I kidding.

I step into the illume classroom and it was empty, quietly I made my way to my seat.

I was in detention for the fifteenth time this month, it was getting to me, it wasn't as if I was a bad student no it was the other way around, sometimes I feel I'm too nice for my own good.

The door is gently pushed open and Mr Manuel walks in, his regular smirk etch on his face.

"Miss Maria," the literature teacher, Mr Manuel called and I'm forced to clench my jaw as I stared into his ocean blue eyes.

I part my lips allowing stressed air drift out, "Yes. Sir."

I didn't want to show fear so I keep my cool, staring at him with as much confidence that I could muster, "How are you doing," he whispered trying to sound romantic, "I missed you, I can tell you've been avoiding me a lot lately but I always have a way to put you in here. With me."

I roll my eyes, clenching my hands together, I wish I could slam his head against the wall and watch in complete awe as blood gush out from his nose.

But I couldn't.

He smirks loosening his tie around his neck, "As you can see today I made sure that it's just both of us inside this room, today you wouldn't be able to run for long."

Abruptly I stood up, fully ready to lash out my not-so-nice words on him, "See let me-" but I held back, I take in as much breath as possible, i needed an A in literature since that is what I'm trying to major in college, but at the same time I will most definitely never in my life stoop so low that I'll have to spread my legs to get a good grade, never.

He takes gentle steps to me and I stood my ground but still I was distancing myself away from him, "Why are you so hell bent in sleeping with me? you're like a father to me......you're a teacher..... you are meant to prevent things like this not participate in it or encourage it!" I yell moving farther away from his reach.

His eyes glints, "Maria, Maria, Maria, you look even hotter when you're angry..... Ever since I've started teaching you, it's hard not to stare at those big hazel eyes of yours, those perfectly carved lips, you're such an epitome of beauty Maria, it's such a shame that you don't see this, I want you to see what I see, when I touch you, when I caress my hands on every inch of your caramel skin, I want to elicit the hidden pleasure in you when I run my lips on those perfectly carved edges of yours."

I grimaced squeezing my hands even tighter, "Your brain must be void, for you to talk to your student, someone you're ten years older than like that, for Christ's sake you have a wife! Who's pregnant! , you just got married!"

His smile washes away, and he stares at me earnestly, "If that's the problem, I can get that taken care of."

Oh my god, "You're really, delusional, crazy."

"Crazily in love with you my sweet Maria." My back touch the wall and I could feel my heart slip into my stomach watching his smile turn into a grin as his steps invades me.