SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS➖FIFTEEN

People linked by destiny will always find each other - Geralt of Rivia (the Witcher; season 1, episode 8) .

Fully draped in a blue colored gown, which was just reaching above my knee, I crouch down to sit on the bed, gently putting on my dark brown boot, when I'm done, I made my way downstairs.

I'm still confused and stupefied of the fact that Manuel came into my house and entered my room even when my parents was at home, it only shows how low he can stoop, he was becoming untamed as every seconds passed, even with the bruises on his body he still had the guts to enter my room, to touch me, it only shows that he wasn't ready to give up and I knew I had to do something about it, immediately. I needed to tell somebody older about his abuse towards me.

I just don't understand what he wants from me, there are so many girls out there that would be so impressed if someone like Manuel wants them, as cringy as it sounds, he was good looking and I can't even imagine what his poor pregnant wife would be going through and that was only if she knew what the kind of person she married to is like.

"Good morning Mom, dad." I greet the moment I see both my parents cuddled up in the couch watching a movie.

"Good morning sweetie."

"Good morning princess."

They say simultaneously, shifting their attention towards me.

"I can see you're already dressed up?" Mom articulate and I nod patting my gown and straightening my Jean jacket.

"Mrs Sarah asked me to follow her to the Mall and I'm also going to buy that thing you forgot remember?"

Dad grins knowingly but thankfully doesn't say a word.

Mom purses her lips before going ahead to talk, "Oh, yeah I remember now."

"So do you want me to buy anything else?"

"Yeah, buy four wheat bags for me, we're running out of those, here you go." She hands me her debit card and I grab it shuffling it inside my Jean pocket.

"And you can also get something for your self." She winks at me and I smile.

"Thanks ma." I appreciate walking towards the door, "Alright, see you guys later, don't have too much fun without me."

I hear them both hum as I walk out of the house walking directly into Mrs Sarah's yard.

The moment I reach her door, I knock twice before pushing the door open, one of her cat, the one I've grown fond of, Keke runs towards me gently smooching her white fur on my boot.

Leaning down I grab her before entering into the living room.

"Good morning Mrs Sarah." I greet staring at Mrs Sarah as she made her way down the stairs, already clad in a white and black stripes gown reaching just above her knee, with her bag on her hand.

"Good morning sweetie." She replies back, picking up her keys from the counter top before making it to the door.

"Let's go." I place Keke on the floor, ruffling her fur before walking out and locking the doors before me.

We both enter into Mrs Sarah's grey Camry and she starts the engine driving out of her compound.

We were already at the mall, ocean of people swam through the litted mall, it was almost impossible to keep track of Mrs Sarah who found everything purchasing worthy.

I had long bought mom's wheat and several other things for myself and Mrs Sarah, keeping the tampon for last since it wasn't time consuming.

"You sure you don't like the blue dress sweetie, it will look nice on you and blue compliments your eyes."