SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS➖TWENTY ONE

A Xavier and Xander special 🖤
Dedicated to the people who requested them. 
Jennymadrid01  OshonameOwolayo @Baconator_2 @Catherinemuya @mamamia2040

XAVIER ADONIS

The moment I held that knife around my grasp all I could consider was piercing the sharp object at his—Manuel's throat, how he didn't deserve Mari's sympathy and how he deserved every bit of my wrath.

The first time I noticed Manuel was when I saw him stalk Mari at Malloy's eatery, then noticed how he gave her detention for every single thing she did, that was more reason I had asked Xander to get himself into detention, it wasn't really hard vandalizing the man's car but it did hurt me how I involved Xander into all of this, it was wrong of me and I take the blame for his likeness for Mari, she was easy on the eyes. Very. And even with constantly denying the claim, I could see through him.

Thankfully, the dinner was long over and Mr Manuel had long gone, that included his wife, Mrs Sarah, Mr George and little Harley who told me that my wife was still in the restroom with a man.

I was too furious at the sudden revelation to take in what she had referred Mari as.

Right now Mari and I were in her luminous kitchen that gave off a soft mixture of Bacon and lasagna as we volunteered in doing the dishes, she washed and I dried.

Sincerely, she washed and I ogled at her, her hair were now loosed falling over her face, my fingers itching to tie it up, just so I could see her face more lucidly, I had forgotten the amount of times I've tucked them behind her ears just this night.

Maria Shakespeare is the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on, big brown eyes that turned almost gold when Sun kissed and glowing skin that could be the down fall of any man, she wasn't at all slim, neither was she thick, she was perfect, right from when we were kids.

The sound of quietness is vehemently disrupted by the loud thuds of rainstorm but this doesn't in any form disrupt my gaze from the beautiful face of Mari.

Her eyes peels from the plates moving towards the window just opposite where we were.

"It's Raining heavily." Mari exclaims turning to look at me, my breath seizes as she keeps her gaze, and my eyes could only help but wander around her lips as she continued to talk about the rain and how it would affect me,  her lips were perfectly structured and from the first time we kissed they were extremely soft and fitted perfectly on mine, as though it was made for me alone, now, all I can think about is pushing her to the counter and kissing her till she forgets about the rain, Mari quirks her brows giving me a pointed look and I instantly regain myself remembering that she had been talking to me.

"Yeah, rain." I say trying to sound as absorbed into the conversation about rain as she was. Even with knowing that it was raining heavily I didn't mind, I most definitely didn't mind spending more hours with her.

"Xavier you can stay until the rain stops okay," Mari's mother assure as soon as she enters into the kitchen, walking up to the fridge.

I try to hide my smile going forward to reply, "Thank you so much, Mrs Shakespeare."

"Still Rose, Xavier." She informs with a small smile before walking off into the living room where Mr Shakespeare is.

When we were through with the dishes, Mari wrapped her hands around my wrist, leading me to her room up the stairs.

I follow behind her as she begins to talk, "I have pictures from when we were younger Xavy." She tells me excitedly as soon as we enter into her room, she lets go of my wrist and my heart clenched at the lost of contact.