SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS➖FOUR

I stood firm not moving an inch and clearly he was pissed, does he think I'm lazy that I can't fight my own battles, maybe he thinks am a weakling.

He turns to Kisha who was visibly trembling and Liam who was backing away,  "it's fine just let it go, I'll clean your jacket, I'll wash the paint off." I insist.

His jaw clenches as he turns to glare at me, "Mari, I said wait for me outside!"

"No!" I refuse, "Look around you, everyone is videoing this, they want you to fight, just let it go, I'll wash the paint off."

He ignores me and storms up to Liam, before I could object, he throws a punch at Liam's jaw, Liam stagger back clearly not expecting the blow, Xander doesn't stop as he continues to pounce on Liam.

"Xander! Xander stop!" he stops then turn to stare at me angrily, after seconds pass I watch as his expression changes from anger to what looks like pity, getting up he hold unto my hand, extremely tight.

But his eyes were fixed on Kisha who stood a feets away from us, "you're lucky you're a girl, if not I would have beaten the plastic surgery off your face."

With that he angrily drags me away from the hallway, walking directly into the boys rest room, are we, no he can't be serious.

"H-hey wait, I'm not entering into that!"

"Well fine." he turns direction only to enter into the female restroom, the moment we enter, he stops to scan the place, just few females, on seeing him I prepare myself for loud squeals but it doesn't come.

With their mouths agape they stare at Xander amorously.

"Get out!" He yelled and they quickly snap out of their trance rushing out of the room.

He could be expelled from entering into the girls restroom.

He instantly moves to the mirror, below it lies a sink, he finally release my hand, and carefully avoiding paint to drizzle on his brown t-shirt he pull his jacket off and hands it to me, "wash it."

I was about to object but I remembered I told him I'll wash it off, frowning I grab it from him, turning the faucet on I gently rub the paint off with water.

"you didn't have to do that, now we'll get detention." I say it as if I'm new to the detention business.

He sighs resting his back on the sink beside me, "You won't get detention, I will."

I turn to stare at him in disbelief only  to see array of tattoos designed on his arm,  I'm pretty sure he didn't have those yesterday, I avert my eyes from his undeniably massive arm to stare at his face, it's weird how most times he's lanky and other times he's huge and then his jade green eyes, that was magically bottle green yesterday.

I shake my head focusing on the problem at hand, "And if you knew that, why did you have to beat the hell out of Liam."

Minutes pass and still no reply, I decided in throwing another disturbing question to him, "Why do you keep helping me anyways?"

"I don't keep helping you, I just keep getting into the middle of your problems, its all unintentional."

I frown a little, "So you just happened to be in front of me when Liam threw the paint and maybe you just suddenly found the urge to ruin Mr Manuel's car after school?"

I couldn't help but notice the way his jaw and fist clenched at the mention of Mr Manuels name, "all unintentional." He reiterates.

"Thank you for everything and for also taking me home yesterday even if it was unintentional."