|Grey eyes

"No good sittin' worryin' about it. What's comin' will come, we'll meet it when it does."

~ Hagrid.

I closed the hardcover book, the Harry potter and took a deep breath then slowly let it out. I looked around the place I was at, the library. This is the place I go to, to escape from all of the chaos. It's a different feeling when you enter a library. A feeling you can't get anywhere else. Because there is a particular scent here, the scent of books. Especially of the very new ones and very old, rusty books and it relaxes you. Above everything else, there is a 'silence' from everything that worries us. It's as if when we enter a library, our burden is kept down by 'someone' and that someone is silencing all our problems, telling them to leave us and just fudge off.

So here I am sitting and not willing to leave, because that someone has to give back my buddies soon. I've been here for almost two hours and had skipped classes. I told Mehara that I've got football practice, but she knows something is eating me up. I rubbed my eyes then laid down on top of the book and the flashback slowly came back.

I recalled how the stranger had hit my head, my arms and thighs. Then he stuffed me into a locker where I suffocated for almost a hour. I cringed, I could still feel the pain in my bones. But who could it be ? Who wanted to get rid of me so bad ? The stranger had said, "When someone gives you good advice, listen to it" and "Stay away from him, to hell with you". Him ? Who told me to stay away from whom ? Who had been advising me ?.

And then slowly everything came into perspective. The puzzle was solved, It was Jennifer. Mehara was right, she didn't want me to be with Zee. She was jealous or she was taking revenge on everyone who was getting on with him. But I clearly had said he is just a friend. Was he a friend now ? I don't know, my heart still plays around. Because of Zee I have to suffer all of this, maybe I should cut all ties with him. Before the tears start spilling, I breathed in hard and lifted my head to continue reading. But I sensed someone approaching and looked up.

He had worn a navy blue V neck T-shirt with half sleeves that showed off his muscles. His hair was perfectly combed and his eyes were sparkling as he looked around the library. Those blue eyes were something. He had a book in his hand and he continued looking around before they slowly rested on my eyes. I saw how his eyes glinted when he saw me, how his lips parted to a full wide smile showing off his pearly white teeth. Then he came upto me and sat down in front of me, still smiling.

"Wow I didn't expect to see you here" he said.

Daniel Cooper was waiting for me to answer but I was so lost in his eyes. So he cleared his throat, making me snap out of it.

"I didn't expect you either" I said with my eyes narrowed.

"Well, I guess not all football players like to fool around, or go behind girls when they are free" he said which made me chuckle. His grin grew wider when he saw me smile.

"Our captain is also one among us" he said looking somewhere behind me. So I turned around and saw him. There, at the far end corner of the library, behind the huge shelf on a couch, Zeeshan Harris sat peacefully with that same journal. Nobody would notice him there. He wanted this, I could tell and he was shut out from the world. I noticed how his eyes would squint while he was concentrating and his fingers go through the lines that were written on the pages. His dark brown hair fell down messily but still he looked handsome. My inner self started to speak,