15: Purchase

Evening

It was after school now and Saiki doesn't let up. He realizes that his vision could happen years from now, but the reason he thinks it would be today is because of the fact that Rau was still wearing his school uniform in his vision. The blonde was currently at a store, 'conveniently' placed while Saiki went shopping. Also, you happened to be there because why not.
It was half off at the grocery store after all.

Walking around in causal clothes there you stand, looking at a wide range of snacks. There are many delectable foods to choose from, but there was one in particular.
"(F/f)!"* You half-heartedly say, not feeling too enthusiastic about buying your favourite snack today.

Rau's shiny blonde hair swishes perfectly as he turns his head. Looking to where you were, he saw no-one. "I swear... (f/n)?" The boy mumbles, shaking his head.

Meanwhile Saiki sighs tiredly. Now that you were here, things were a bit complicated.
There was the fact that you certainly didn't have any intention of acquiring a love interest... but as thrilled as Saiki would be to leave you and Rau alone to sort things out, he now has no choice but to make sure Rau doesn't go near you.
First of all, Saiki does not know the exact date in which Rau's murder would take place. Making sure he is within view and reach would be tricky, as now the whole school could be a possible suspect... but... quickly scanning through everyone's thoughts this morning he knew it couldn't be anyone...
Yet.

This whole ordeal could be a couple of days from now, and the killer couldn't have know about his 'job' until after a few days...
Saiki sighs. Let's see what you're doing...

Currently you are deciding between which eggs to buy, and Rau is suspiciously lurking around now.
It's almost comedic, well, to anyone else at least. To Saiki it's just a pain.
Hurry it up and leave already...

"Oof..." you mumble to yourself, glancing at all the options. You start pick out a few things and suddenly get the urge to leave...
Is dad home now?

"Toute à coup..."
You should probably hurry up, you have the weekend now.

Walking home the plastic bag in your hands swings back and forth. You straighten your back as you cross the road trying to appear more confident as you try to avoid eye contact with the drivers who stopped.
Walking into your house you check for your dads shoes, as you put away yours.
Not home yet?
You crash onto your couch and think.
Should I watch tv?
Netflix...?
What about eating some ice-cream?
Damn I should've bought ice-cream instead...
You walk to your kitchen and get a snack of your choice.

You trudge to your room and unlock your phone.

Dad
"I'm at the store now want anything"

You
"Uuuuuuuhhh i got eggs already"
"Get me some ice-cream >:0"

Now that was taken care of you open YouTube.
Time to relax!

———

Hoi
Happy new year! 🥳
Merry Christmas!  🎄

I guess I'm back... I got to admit I didn't put a lot of effort into planning this arc... I'm just excited for the next two lol
So

Stay tuned as I slowly update! :)