9: Confrontation

Yoriko skips and leaps while you walk her home.
"Man (y/n)! That was so cool! You are actually pretty good at dodgeball!" She compliments.

We're going to have to talk about Rau don't we?
"Yoriko... is there something wrong?" You ask with a bored expression.
She looks away...
Caught.

"You're mood changed completely in the field you know, even Rau..."

You raise an eyebrow.

"R-Rau seems to like you a lot." Yoriko admits. Despite not wanting to be involved with high school romance, you decide help your dear friend out.
"Yoriko... that doesn't mean I return those feelings. It's only been a few months at school and all..." She smiles half-heartedly in return.

"Plus... you'll have plenty of time!" You nudge her playfully and you guys soon come across the familiar point-of-departing.

"See you tomorrow!" You yell out.

Relieved to get some thinking time, you go over the dodgeball incident, and swish your pretty (h/c) hair back.

Eh, on one half I wished I showed off more, and on the other I was pretty nervous... for a dodgeball game..?
You walk around the neighbourhood and decided that you want to go to a cafe suddenly.

Ok, the stomach never lies!

Plus, those 'smaller proportions' thing leave you a bit hungry.
Not really though.
That was a sudden decision...

Walking in you look around to find that Saiki dude sitting at one of the tables.

Should I talk to him...?
He's not in my class though... barely know him...
Maybe no-
Yes!

An intrusive thought suggests it's way into your head and you find yourself sitting with the pink-haired guy.

You blink a couple of times, and decide to play it cool.
And by that you mean stare blankly and emotionless until the other person talks.

A minute...
Two minutes...
Three minutes...?

"Who are you?" Saiki demands, his monotone words echoing in your mind.
You make no move to identify yourself.
If he really wants a girlfriend, hitting her in the butt with a dodgeball and stalking her to a cafe isn't the best way.

"That's not why I'm here."
He replies.

"Wha...?" You reply dumbly, deciding if you play dumb he'll maybe leave you alone.

"No, I won't. Again, who the hell are you?"
You blink twice, very slowly.

"Did I say that out loud?" You blurt, thinking you must have been muttering your thoughts.

He doesn't reply, so you start with the basics.
"My name is (f/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you, are you not going to remember you smacking me in the butt with a dodgeball? That's fine. I'm in class 2, since the beginning of the year and if you're noticing me now, whatever... but why bother me...?"

Saiki closes his eyes and looks at his food.
"Yare yare..."

A stream of information suddenly flows into your mind, but it was things you already knew.
You, born (b/p), your fathers name... born wherever... and....
Oh...

He wants to know something more personal doesn't he? But why take an interest in me...? Surely my file isn't that bare to raise suspicion...

"Yes. Yes it is. And I intend to know why."

This time you sigh. "Look, Saiki. I don't have time for this. You're creeping me out and I have homework. See ya!"

You get up to leave and a hand catches your arm.
You look at Saiki questionably, then shake it off.
"You need to handle your crushes better dude." You diss, and pick your bags back up.

Wait...

What just happened?

————-
Yo you you

Ok maybe not as much Saiki action as I though buttttt

The next chapter won't be in your P. O. V anymore... so stay tuned!

Vote, comment...
(≧∀≦)