11

Jungkook's POV

Jimin's eyes screaming emotion of sorrow--pleading for me to give him a chance. Mr.Park will not approve. I guess being rich sucks, you need to follow their orders to please their business partners and the media to post a good article about your family. We should know in ourselves that we can't please our parents for a long time. They see our mistakes more than our achievements. For jimin, he is like that. Mr.Park brainwashed jimin to hate me because he was my boyfriend? Tell me, How can your gay relationship might ruin your professional work? That's fucking stupid.

I enhaled deeply.

" We can try...... jimin " I found myself giving my answer for a hopeful jimin.
I'm sure there's something about him that made me love him before.

Smile quickly enveloped his face expressing his happiness and hug me tight.

" Oh god thank you! I love you to death jungkook ! "

Lastly, I found myself smiling.

*****

I thought jimin was joking , turns out he can cook really well! My neighbor from the same floor I am in saw jimin yesterday after he went to buy some groceries and tools to fix our door. Jimin received a basket of fruits , he decided to make mango graham --- bro , it 's delicious! Jimin never do this at their home when we used to fight .

" You became close with my neighbors for just two days? who d'you do that? are you a human magnet? " My voice laced with bitterness -- not because I don't like jimin to get along with my neighbors..but I don't like how he attract people around him--- they might know jimin's real job and take it as an advantage.

Jimin smiled " They are very nice gguk-ah, and you can't deny I am cute "

We continue our playful rants about his cuteness when someone knocked on my door.

I sighed. " It could be one of your new admirer jimin -- but I'll get it "

Behind the door, There's Mrs.Park---

****
Part 1.

Sorry guys 😭 I attended our foundation week and we have research to do so I ran out of data. BTW, I saved money to watch bts love yourself tour.. hopefully I can buy one ticket