10

Jungkook ' s POV

My life is messed up. but I know I chose the right way, I rejected the jeon's. JYP is living his precious life inside the jail , I hurt jimin for a long time and I don't know if I should ask him to be my boyfriend again. It's confusing...He used to be my boyfriend but that doesn't mean I have to go back to him. I looked like a jerk talking to myself debating for good or what not.

I smoke my last drug before deciding to go home. Atleast I feel light after all of this shit today.

Reaching my apartment's door, I noticed it was unlocked. I immediately go inside and started to scream.

" WHO THE FUCK ENTER MY APARTMENT?!! IF YOU ARE STILL HERE, SHOW YOUR FACE I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH !! "

Then there's jimin. He just got out from the shower.

My action was supposed to punch this guy then I remembered he used to be my boyfriend.

I sighed, running my hand to brush my hair as I proceed to take off my jacket .

" Why are you here? You even took a shower "

Walking to my small kitchen , looking for instant food without bothering to look at jimin.

" Sorry, I don't want to go home "

I scoffed--

" You don't want to go home? You decided to come here? Didn't you know I can kick you out of here? "

I turned around to face him, He's wearing my sweater and my pants.. He looked like a homeless kitten under the rain.

" Actually, you can stay here, I take back what I said "

Jimin gave me a hopeful look

" Stay here but you need to pay my rent "

As a rich boy he is, He nodded smiling at me .

" Of course! I can also cook ! let's buy foods together at the market! "

So he really wants to stay hmm? Oh jimin hyung, it's your time to serve me.

****

Jimin slept in my room but I lend him an airbed to sleep in. He even thanked me even though it was supposed to be a hint for him to stay away from me.
When the sunrise, I heard jimin laughing with someone from the front door

(A/N: Jk's apartment is pretty small)

I got up to witness jimin talking with the landlord at the front door-- My landlord is smiling! He never do that.

I squeezed myself between them -- I bowed to my landlord.

"Good Morning sir, is there anything you need? "

My landlord shook his head-- slightly smiling at me for the first time.

" None, your boyfriend already paid your rent two months in advance , He volunteer to teach my daughter in mathematics! Jimin is very kind "

Daughter? But----

" Sir, your daughter is 18 -- I think she can handle mathematics pretty well "

Jimin cleared his throat " It's fine jungkook, your landlord will pay me for it "

" See? Now I have to go boys! See you around ! "

After my landlord leave, I faced jimin squinting my eyes on him.

" Jimin, You don't know his daughter! "

" I have to meet her to know what she is " He defended.

" What are you planning to do? abandon your company? are you dumb ? "

Jimin's face turned to a serious one, He eyed me for a good moment before speaking.

" I want a peaceful life jungkook, I want to start over with you even my father disagreed. I know you don't treat me as your boyfriend but I am begging you to give me a chance...I don't want anybody, only you "

From this time, I know I can't win an argument with him. It's rude if I told him that I am not sure if I want to start a new relationship with him. It's confusing me . I want him but at the same time I don't.