8

Jungkook's POV

Jimin kissing me furiously while gripping my arms tight . I can't even punch him, there's something I feel after our lips touched. My head started to ache causing my lips to part as I produce a sound of pain.

Jimin sensed it -- he moved meters away from me however before he could say anything. Mr.Park opened the door --witnessing us in our current position. His face darkened and yanked his son away from my body .

" WHAT THE HELL ? JIMIN ARE YOU INSANE??! "

He didn't pay much attention to jimin, Mr.Park turned his gaze on me and I received a strong punch from him.
He continue punching my face until jimin successfully stopped him.

" Dad! Stop it already ! "

After jimin spoke, Mr.Park turned to jimin to slap him.

" You've gone crazy! What did I told you?! Stop what you feel to this bastard! You are wasting your time ! Don't you remember that he is a jeon?!! "

How can Mr.Park acted like this when he is the one who is trying to steal my family's wealth?!

I got up to pushed Mr.Park on the ground as I payed back from what he did to me earlier. I punched him with all of my force due to anger.

Jimin tried to stop me dragging me by my waist but all I can think is to punch Mr.Park to death after what he did to my father. Once I saw a blood running down on his nose , I stopped punching him with a satisfied smirk.

" Holy God! " Mrs.Park gasped and she came rushing inside the room to reach for her husband. The situation turned to chaotic scene as Mrs.Park screaming at me as she kneeled down to hold her husband onto her arms.

Jimin already pressed the emergency button beside the table before joining his mother to help Mr.Park to get up.

" Jungkook! How dare you to do this? You really don't have manners at all! You will go to jail! "

I laughed not knowing how to start complaining about what they did to my life, They don't have any reason to feel betrayed because first of all, They are the one who fucked my life.

" Me? Going to jail? I am willing to go to jail if Mr.Park will go ! Don't you remember what you have done to me? You killed my parents!! I don't have anyone! I live with you but you treat me bad! Fuck! you also want my wealth! "

Jimin stood up to defend his parents , disbelief shinning in his eyes.

" Are you sure? Jungkook , my father didn't kill your parents!! "

I shake my head " Of course you'll say that. Jyp told me everything your family done to mine! "

Suddenly, two guards and a nurse came. One of the guards took me out of the room.

I barely reached the door when my head starts to ache--- I blacked out.

~~~~

Author's POV

Sitting on his black sofa, JYP smiled while looking at the paper on his hand.

" Now, this is what you called victory " JYP laughed kissing the paper.

" It's all mine now~ "

" Sir, should we dump the body of Mr.Lee's daughter? " One of his guard asked.

JYP tear away his gaze from the paper as he nods.

" Make sure no one will find her body "

******

Jungkook's POV

A bit dizzy, I started to open my eyes to see a white room, I already know where I am after looking around. Why am I in the hospital? How long did I fainted?

Massaging my temples, I saw the man from the party...is he Mr.Nam?

He smiled at me

" I'm glad you're awake jungkook , it's been two days "

the heck? I can't complain a lot since my throat is completely dry. He may have read my action--Mr.Nam reached for a bottle of water , opening the cap for me.

" Why are you here? How do you know me? "

Mr.Nam sat on the chair beside my bed , he took his hand out as if he wants me to shake his hand.

" I'm Mr.Nam Jaesong, Company Alliance of Jeon's. Your grandfather has been looking for you, I know you are Jeon Jungkook.....the other son of the Jeon "

I furrows my eyebrows about what he said. I rejected his handshake too.

" What do you mean by that? I don't remember I have any sibling "

Mr.Nam sighed. " Jungkook, your mother was a mistress of your father. You are not the real heir of Jeon's Company, Also..I found out today that you have infantile amnesia, you forget all of your memories for two years before the accident happened  "

I don't know how to absorb all of this things that I just learned today. I feel betrayed and lost.

I feel that he knows a lot and I want to hear it now.

" Who killed my father? "

" Jinyoung-ssi "

W-what?

" JYP ?  " I asked almost like whispered. All of the information I gathered has a huge impact in my life, I don't know who to trust anymore. Why am I living in this cruel world?

******

Author's POV

It's been two days after the incident, Park family went back to seoul leaving jungkook under Mr.Nam's care.

It's been two days jimin hasn't talked to his father. I know he needs to explain what happened to him and jungkook the day they got caught.

Speaking of, Mr.Park stood beside him leaning against the balcony.

" Do you want to talk to me about what happened between you and jungkook ? " Mr.Park asked, holding his cup of coffee without looking at his son..Both of them just stare at the night sky, wind calming their nerves .

" I got jealous, father. I saw him kissing a girl " Jimin lowered his head trying not to cry as he clearly remembered what he witnessed.

" Why don't you get over him? I told you before, me and your mom doesn't approve your relationship with him "

This caused jimin to face his father with confident.

" Father, you can teach me about business but you can't teach me who to love. I don't want to let go even if he acted like he didn't know me "

Mr.Park sipped on his coffee before speaking

" He didn't. He really forgot about you because of his amnesia. We didn't inform you because you know how I hate that guy for you "

Jimin stood frozen, not believing his dad's words. They lied to him for a long time..They made him hate jungkook for a long time.

Jimin bite his lower lip before storming out of the balcony.
" I can't believe you father, you're such a liar. I won't forgive you! "

Mr.Park can only sighed, Revealing the truth is hard. What can he do? He don't like Jeongguk for his son, Jeongguk isn't welcome to be a part of his family.