1

Jungkook's POV

" You are gross man " Cringing to Jinyoung (aka JYP) 's suggestion whilst pushing him away . I proceed to count the amount of money I successfully stole from an old drunk man near the building where I've been seeing the boss of illegal adult bar and casino, either to give him hot girls to fuck, prostitute regarding for his business or to borrow money.

JYP shakes his head a little--- showing the why not look.
" Shag this lonely 40 year old sexy lady and ask her for money! It's that easy! She owned seoul's successful clothing line, She will pay you triple " JYP insisted me to obey him . Aish this fucker.

" Eww no. How about you go there and fuck her " I rolled my eyes and stand up from my seat to leave.

" I need to go home, my job is done for today, yeah? See you tomorrow JYFuck " yeah. That's how I talked to him. Where's my manners? It's long gone.

JYP smirked at me " hmm 'kay, see you tomorrow asshole "

And now~~ I'm sure seeing the culprit's son named Park Jimin. What's new? I live with them---not all the time, I've been renting a small house near the lower class village which I can only afford.

Reaching Park's family main gate, I entered their house after revealing my face to the guard. Park won't let me know their passcode for god's sake.

Speaking of Park Jimin, he shoved unhealthy fast food's meal right on my face but I managed to catched it.

" Can you please stop shoving left over foods to me? " I glared at jimin, after I noticed that the box contains left over foods and trash .

He smirked and proceed to walk upstairs. " It's your job to throw it out, freeloader "

I continued to glared at him, mentally killing his short existence in my mind.

°°°°°
I volunteered to helped our maid or should I say their maids to clean up the dining area. I can see exhaustion through their faces after a long day of serving the park's.

" Thank you sir jungkook " One of the maids thanked me after throwing out the garbage.

" No problem, Oh and don't bother to cook for me tomorrow. I won't be home "

The 50 year old maid looked at me in confusion.

" Where will you stay? "

" To my apartment , It's peaceful to sleep there without jimin bothering me "

The woman nodded and smiled, patting my shoulder.

" Goodnight young man "

I WALKED passed to jimin's door ( I occupied the attic because Mr.Park told me considered it as my room, are you thinking he is being nice to me? Hell no. It's very small, It can basically fit 5ft tall person. When jimin was partying really loud inside his room, the after effect is on me. I couldn't sleep when my bed is vibrating due to his speaker booming.

I kicked his door before running to my room. Next time, I'll make sure to ruined their life. Wait for it.