5 part 2

A/N: Just look at jk's appearance over there (pic attached) It's his look for this chapter but with hot pink hair

Jungkook's POV

I can't sleep. Why that old man came to me to asked for my father? Did I regret not talking to him ? I can't trust anyone if they know something about my life.
The whole event tonight kept stressing me out, JYP nim acted rascal to me and it was unacceptable!! I'm his assistant when it comes to gambling!! I'll chop his chin if he kept acting like that soon or later.

I looked out at the window; I noticed Mr.&Mrs.Park aren't home yet. Shit, the maids went to their respective home today! It means I should babysit jimin for another day which is today.

Today is holiday ; so it's not a problem for not attending school. Hooray!

As usual, I prepared our food before going to jimin's room. I balanced the tray on my right hand as I opened the door of his room.

I saw him reading a book, is he well now?

" Hey, let's eat "

He didn't moved an inch.

" Jimin ! "

I noticed the cord , oh he is using his earphones; he didn't hear me.

I walked closer to him and pulled out his earphones, he almost jumped in surprise.

" I said let's eat " I command , heading to the tray of foods .

" Thanks " he mumbled but I managed to hear him. I snorted ; looking at him for one second .

" When did you learned to thank me? "

" We used to thanked each other " Jimin said defensively.

I furrows my eyebrows looking at him again.

" I don't remember, all we did is to argue , did you bumped your head hard? You are creating a lame joke "

Jimin said something but I didn't understand what he said.

" What? "

" Nothing! Just grab my phone over there! "

I rolled my eyes getting up from the floor. I grabbed his phone but I can't help but to get curious at the polaroid slightly shown inside his cabinet.

Jimin may sensed it because he suddenly came to me and closed his cabinet completely.

I looked at his irritated face

" Don't use that face on me. You are the messy one here "

Jimin furrows his eyebrows at me; clearly annoyed.

" I can't stand you! Ugh! "

We proceed to eat, I occasionally staring at him munching the foods. He looked funny-- with his plump lips almost pouting while munching his foods.

" Do you still feel ill? If you are feeling better, I'll go somewhere else " I spoke; shoving the last meat in my mouth .

I'm itching to visit JYP ! I needed my share now!

" I still feel weak but I can manage, My parents will be here in an hour "

Can I considered him cute when I find jimin cute while chewing at the tip of his chopsticks? Ugh. Hell.

" Good, I'll be gone for a few days so I am warning you to not come to my room if you wanna fuck seulgi "

Jimin threw his chopsticks at me after I said the last part.

" I told you I stopped courting her! I rather fuck you over her "

Narrowing my eyebrows at jimin, I couldn't think what to say, He blushed hard then proceed to drink his coke.

Oh wait, I should play along~

" My jiminie~ It's more fun if we drink soju first before fucking ~ sounds good hmm? " I teased him by playing with the hem of his shirt; lifting it a little.

He swatted my hand away before heading to his bathroom.

°°°°°°°°°°°

" JYP-nim! " I shouted to get his attention. It's always hard to get his attention if he was in the middle of make out session with young girls in their 20's.

JYP pulled away just inches away from the girl's lips.

" Jungkook! What's bring you here ? "

This horny fucker proceed to knead the girl's ass as he pay attention to what I want to say.

" My share, what else? I need to buy foods and pay my rent you know, you kept delaying my shares! "

JYP made a fake surprise face ; smiling.

I catched the key he threw at me. "Here, same place where I keep your shares"

With that, he kissed the girl roughly-- slighty grinding his crotch to his slave for this day. What a sight.

°°°°°°°

Am I the only adult who gets excited when it is time for grocery? Heck! It's all about foods!!! I won't starve for a month!!!

I grabbed every items I want to eat or what I needed. I can also afford 6 beers!

I was about to leave the beverage section when the old man from that night appeared again.

" Are you a stalker? " I asked him already feeling irritated.

" I'm Mr.Nam, I want you to have a small talk with me about your biological parents. "

" Are you sure I am the one you were looking for? " I asked once again, not believing him even a bit.

" Yes. Contact me whenever you are available , here's my card "

He gave me his business card to me before bowing to leave.