5

Jungkook's POV

I saw jimin and seulgi walked downstairs heading to our kitchen. I can see jimin wasn't please to be dragged downstairs, does seulgi forced him to eat here? Whatever, enjoy your meal with that stick human jimin ssi.

" Babe~ I cooked all of this for you~ It'll help you to gain your energy back! Sit down, I'll feed you " Seulgi sweetly explained every foods she cooked for jimin, keeping her flirty stare.

" I don't want to eat " Jimin protests. However, Seulgi does her aegyo to pursue jimin. Don't know if it works'cause I focused my attention texting JYP if he needs assistant for playing at the casino.

Sure kid

Oh yes! I got up to change my clothes, I'll get another money if I win tonight!!! Praise JYP for agreeing!
I chose to wear my 'OFF' jacket and tight black jeans and puma shoes , I grabbed my wallet before going downstairs.

" Yo lovers! I'll go out until dawn! " I shouted

" Jungkook! " Jimin shouted back " bring this girl with you! " He goes out out of our kitchen, holding seulgi's arm.

" No, why would I? She came here to see you-- not me "

Jimin glared at seulgi for a moment, as if he is trying to convince seulgi to come with me.

Seems like seulgi got his message. She moved away from jimin-- harshly grabbing her bag .

" Come on! " She commands me .

^^^^^

I've been enjoying playing with old rich men inside this luxury casino--- JYP watching me carefully, eyes strong and firm. He made a bet with other old men here that If I win, They will give us another amount of money tomorrow.

'Hold 'em texas'

Bring me luck!!!

^^^^

I DID WIN the game, JYP celebrate with his guard-- We started to collect the bag full of cash watching them to sigh heavy-- clearly disappointed on my victory.

I also deserved to get my money tonight, I was about to grab one stack of dollars when JYP slapped my hand.

" You'll get yours next week " His tone of  voice wasn't joking, He spoke never let the cigarette on his mouth fall.

" JYP nim, I deserved to get mine tonight. I played hold em texas for you after all " I insisted. but he grabbed the front of my jacket, staring straight at me.

" I'm your boss. You must obey me "

This is stupid.

I shoved his hands away before storming out of the room.

I went out to hail a cab until someone called me .

" Mr. Jeon " i heard a raspy voice behind me.

I saw an middle aged man approaching me, wearing expensive tux.

" What do you want ? "

He smiled at me ; a kind smile.

" Have you met your father? "

I stood frozen in my spot. Who is he to know everything about me?

" I don't know who he is, I'm not the only jeon in the world sir. Excuse me but I have to go "

^^^^^

Part 1.
I'll end this story when it reached chapter 10 ☺️