7

Jungkook's POV

Elegant interior design welcomed me as I stepped to my hotel room. We will stay at the 29th floor of the building which I won't complained since the view here is pretty nice, It'll be awesome at night..I can already imagine myself getting an fresh air at the balcony.

Before I could unpack my stuff , my phone rang indicating a call from JYP.
I guess he needs me again?

" What's up? " I spoke as I picked up his call.

I heared him groaning in annoyance on the other line.

" you didn't informed me regarding your departure! "

" why not? you didn't pay me enough last time..so I don't have reason to come back as soon as you want me to obey you " I talked back..a smug look on my face 'cause I clearly sense his annoyance.

" stupid! who are you with ? " by his tone, he demand an answer but I'm not interested to respect him for now.

" hmmm why d'you want to know? you want another task for  me? "

" JEON JUNGKOOK I AM ASKING YOU FIRST ! don't play around kid !! "

Falling through the softness of my bed, already removing my shoes using my unoccupied hand as I talk to jyp nim who lost his shit just now.

" fine, I'm with park family " I answered lazily. Can I just ended this call? I feel my eyes itching, wanting to sleep for four hours.

" the park's? I was going to assign you to follow them. "

Giving jyp nim's a wtf look although he cannot see it .

" I think you are the stupid one here jyp-nim. you know I lived with them..I don't need to follow them "

On the other line, I heard a flipping sound of a book or something before jyp answered.

" They will meet the other company's CEO , jungkook. If you heard someone talks about the jeon's wealth in london. you have to call me first before taking an action "

" what? jeon's wealth? my family? "

" jungkook, the money and other stuff has been unclaimed for 18 years . because your father died, he hadn't sign the paper. He didn't even write the heir of his wealth in london. If Mr.Park successfully manipulate everyone's attention that he is now your guardian..He will take your father's money. You will forever work under him. do you want that? I am here to bring your money to you jungkook. So be observant , don't trust anyone there. "

Money is always a big issue for us
I need money, it's mine. I can't let Mr.Park to take it from me. He killed my father, I wouldn't let him steal the last wealth of the jeon.

~~~~
Wearing my Alexander Mcqueen's tuxedo. I walked towards the entrance of the venue together with Park's family. Everyone turned their heads to watch us enter the room, All of them are smiling--staring in awe .

I managed to catch some girls staring at jimin who walked like he is the prince of the night.

" Cocky piece of shit " I whispered as jimin smirked at the girls -- brushing his hair back.

I am itching to make him embarrassed but someone familiar caught my eyes..the same old man from the club.

He was the one who asked me if I am a jeon..what in hell is he doing here? Is he one of them? rival of the jeon?
but he once said he was an alliance of my father?

I stopped calculating things in my mind when Mrs.Park forced me to take a seat because the ceremony will start.

" who are you looking at? " Mrs.Park asked me-- slightly pissed towards my behavior for looking like an idiot at the center of the hall.

" Just someone who seems familiar to me "

She raised her eyebrow at me for saying it.

" Jungkook, you haven't meet anyone here. We didn't introduce you as our adopted son in every ceremony I attended "

I think this is something I cannot argue with Mrs.Park so I shut my mouth without apologizing to her.

Can we expect less to grand business meetings? Of course we can!!! It's so boring that I want to sleep right away!! Typical people holding their wine as they talked to everyone with posture of rich people only have.

Mr. and Mrs. Park already interact with the other guests yet I don't see anything suspicious at all. I took one last glance before make my way to the comfort room to call jyp nim.

I dialed his number, he picked up immediately and he is the one who speak first.

" Jungkook seduce the daughter of Lee ..I already send you her picture, she knows about the jeon's wealth in london "

I furrows my eyebrows trying to calculate this information.

" you know I can just introduce myself as jeon jungkook right? the son of the jeon's clan "

" You don't have a proof jungkook. She won't give you details directly..You have to sleep with her and took her phone or look for documents where she hides the information , that girl likes sex a lot, use your charm!! "

I scoffed in disbelief.

" you are compatible with this girl then " I sarcastically said but he didn't buy it. Jyp is very eager to start his plan, I don't find it weird..He wants to help me what was mine.

" Fine, don't call me later "

I hung up the call..I opened his message to check the picture he sent.

A girl with short hair, guess she is half italian..Oh! this is her! I saw her eyeing jimin and me earlier.

Feeling confident to easily find her...I guess tonight is my lucky day 'cause as I exited the comfortroom's hall..I saw her looking down at her phone.She seems bored, I should start to seduce her.

I walked towards her casually loosening my tie and popping three buttons of my polo shirt before finally approached her. I leaned on the wall besides her, this caught her attention to face me. Her eyes widen in surprise but quickly changed to a flirty stare,
She's tracing my arms with her index finger while looking at me seductively

" d'you want to have some fun? it's pretty boring here anyways .. my house is near " Ms.Lee suggested.

I gave her my best smile almost whispering my answer to tease her more.

" sure, if you insist "

This girl is hot.. however you can say she's an elegant slut.

Instead of a kiss, she wants me to give her a hickey before we go to her house. She wrapped her arms around my neck urging me to suck her neck already.

She started to moan as I licked the forming bruise on her neck but someone grabbed me away from her and slapped me hard.

The girl gasped in shock upon seeing jimin.

" Jimin! " The girl and I said in unison, she called him in shock but I called him in anger.

The girl looked back and forth to me and jimin, she is clearly terrified seeing jimin glaring at her.

" I thought you-- you two -- " Jimin didn't let her finish.

" SHUT UP! "

Jimin harsly dragged me towards his hotel room , I am also pissed the way he acted earlier. I was going to have fun!

" give me a fucking reason jimin! I was close to fuck  a hot woman! you disturbed us! "

Jimin slapped me again , I didn't noticed he was crying until his voice cracked from shouting

" I hate you! Why is it easy for you to forget us? why???!!! "

He broke down infront of me leaving me confuse.

" what are you saying ? "

from a broken puppy, his eyes stare at me in rage before throwing me to his bed..

He lays on top of me-- forcing a kiss, holding me still by the back of my neck.