Chapter 5: Lunch II

-------------
Thalia:

After Nico and I part ways I go to my first class which I share with Reyna. She is really cool.

As Reyna and I are talking, Luke comes over to us. "Sup ladies." He says while trying to act cool.

I punch him in the arm playfully, "Stop trying to act cool Luke." I reply while Reyna laughs in the backround.

"I'm always cool, whether I try to be or not." He states while trying to lean on a wall, he falls instead. Reyna laughs even more.

The bell rings right as Luke sits in his seat.

-Time skip-

It's currently lunch time and I am challenging my idiot cousin Percy to a duel to see which one of us can hold their breath the longest while his new girlfriend Annabeth reads a book.

After I lose miserably (I swear he has to be some sort of fish hybrid) I see Rachel sit with us. "Hey guys." She greets, more toward Percy than any of us.

"Oh. Hey Rachel." Percy replies as he starts bragging about how he won our little contest.

"So, who are these new people?" Rachel asks.

"Oh." Percy puts an arm around Annabeth, "This is my soulmate and girlfriend Annabeth." Annabeth waves to Rachel.

Percy then turns to Piper, Will, Lou and the others and introduces them. I still can't believe Jason got a girlfriend and soulmate like Piper.

Her dad is famous! My brother could end up rich with a lovely wife. I don't have to worry about his dumb self getting kicked out of school now because Piper is smart too!

"Oh? You found your soulmates. Congrats." Rachel congratulates Jason and Percy before going back to her little group of friends.

"Oh, Percy, do you know a girl by the name of Drew?" Piper asks suddenly.

Percy nods, "Yea, Drew Tanaka. She thinks I'm her soulmate and is very persistent about it. She's so full of herself and really annoying."

Piper looks at Percy with pity, "I thought so, she's my half sister."
Pretty much all of us choke on food or do a spittake.

"Are you serious?! You're related to that barbie wannabe?" I practically yell.

Piper nods, "We have the same mom but different dads. We don't know anything about our mom though."

-------------
[Piper]

After I tell them about Drew and my mom, Jason puts an arm around me, "I don't know much about my mom either. All I know is that she tried to abandon me at a park and lied to Thalia saying I was kidnapped."

Thalias expression turns dark, "She died after that but I spent a long time thinking Jason was dead because of her, I finally found out where my dad lived and when he took me in he told me that Jason was there too."

I look at the siblings with sadness, "I'm sorry you had to go through that." I apologize.

Jason smiles, "It's fine. It all turned out good in the end right? I have a famous girlfriend and a rich uncle, I'm set for life."

I frown, "Please don't associate me with my dad's fame."

Jason nods, "Sorry Pipes."

I smile and kiss his cheek, "It's fine. I just don't like it when people only associate me with my dad and his money."

I then hear a voice speak up, "Stop with the mushy couple stuff, you're making me lose my appetite." I turn to see that it was Nico who said that.

"Nico be nice." Will chides.

"Whatever, also Jason. Please be so kind as to not mention my father as just your 'rich uncle' I hate when people do that."

Jason puts his hands up defensively, "Got it death boy."

Will snickers, "Death boy?"

Ahhh, I love my friends.

-Sky