Soulmate Marks [Info]

Tattoo: The soulmate tattoo can be found anywhere on the body. Each child is born with one. Though some aren't born with tattoos, they usually get them sometime later in their life.

There is also the rare case of people who never get a soulmate tattoo or people who never find their soulmate.

Some people don't end up with their soulmate and there are also blank people who find love and live happily.

Some tattoos can glow, move, etc. when a persons soulmate is feeling a certain way. Not all tattoos are like that though.

Tattoos (so far):
Note:
-Some characters I have listed haven't been introduced to the story yet.
-This list will be edited as more characters are introduced.

Percy Jackson: A book, an owl, and a backpack on his back.

Jason Grace: A feather and dagger on his neck.

Nico di Angelo: A sun tattoo on the back of his neck, hidden under his hair. He also got a tattoo of a first aid kit during his first class.

Hazel Levesque: A falcon on one arm, a bear on the other arm and the shape of China on her shoulder that goes up onto her neck.

Thalia Grace: A rare case of having no soulmate. She is blank.

Piper McLean: A staple and lightning bolt on her arm.

Annabeth Chase: A wave, a blue cookie, and a piece of seaweed on her shoulder.

Frank: A ruby ring surrounded by other gems on his arm.

Grover Underwood: He was born with a juniper tree tattoo on his back, small flowers continued to appear around the tree as he grew older.

Reyna Arellano: She is blank.

Will Solace: A tattoo of a skull on his hand. He also has a tattoo of a black heart that breaks when his soulmate is sad but sticks together when they are happy. (The heart only recently appeared so he doesn't know what it does.)

Kayla Knowles: A single heart that is cracked into small pieces on her ankle. No others have ever appeared.

Juniper: A flute on the palm of her hand. When she was 13 the flute got more detailed. As she continued to grow older flowers began surrounding the flute.

Austin Lake: Unknown

Leo Valdez: He has flowers that surround an apple tree, a golden apple, and a broken heart. The broken heart is right above where his heart is. The heart beats and glows when his soulmate is happy.

Calypso: A dragon (Festus) surrounded by a bunch of tools on her arm. The dragon moves around when her soulmate is happy.

Katie Gardner: On her shoulder she has a winged keychain and a bunch of different pranking supplies.

Travis Stoll: He has a flower(daisy) being watered on his foot. On the other foot is an intricate little flower garden.

Conner Stoll: A paint brush with splashes of color on his back.

Rachel Dare: A joy buzzer, a whoopee cushion, and other items used for pranks on her collar bone, her shirts cover the tattoos though.

Octavian: A makeup kit on the middle of his back. A pink heart next to it that glows and beats when his soulmate is happy recently appeared.

Chiara Benvenuti: A broken mirror on her side, along with a black cat.

Damien White: A four leaf clover, a horseshoe, and an almond on his forearm.

Luke Castellan: Blank

Drew Tanaka: A sun tattoo on her thigh. A teddy bear appeared when she was 10, a year later the teddy bear changed to where it was ripped, a pair of scissors appeared next to the bear.

•When soulmates figure out that they are in fact soulmates, their names appear on the area each person has their tattoos. New tattoos will still appear on a person even after finding out who their soulmate is.

Not all people who are blank will be single by the end of the story. Some of the blanks will end up with someone. I am trying to make this as accurate as I can.

-Sky