5

Chapter Five
Westin Lumar 

I sat across from my shorty Mekayla in a booth at Big Mommas Diner watching her sip on her milk shake.

I was at Dricks house chilling with my cousins when she called me saying she wanted to go out to eat so I left them and met up with her here 

I was at Dricks house chilling with my cousins when she called me saying she wanted to go out to eat so I left them and met up with her here  .

" That blonde hair is pretty on you baby " I complimented her . Mekayla was the baddest to me . She could pull off any hair color and style . That was one thing I loved about her she kept herself together her hair and nails was always done and she always dressed nice .

" Thank you " She smiled causing me to smile .

" How was your day ? " I asked .

" Today was kind of slow I only had ten clients " She said . Mekayla was a licensed cosmetologist working as a full time stylist . She was damn good at her profession and never left the shop with less than a thousand in her pockets and that's on a bad day. " What about you ? "

" I really ain't do much today cause I woke up late . I chilled with at drick's crib with the fam and then I came here with you . i'm about to hit the streets after we get done eating " I said causing her to to pout. " What you pouting for ? "

" I wanted you to come over .. I feel like we haven't been spending any time together . "

" I know kay ... you know I be wanting to spend time with you baby but it's money to be made I can't lay up every night " I told her.

One of me and Mekayla's main problems was our work schedule. She worked during the day and I worked during the night so we were hardly ever free at the same time .

" I know I just feel like i'm your side bitch who you only come see when you want your dick wet " she said causing me to chuckle .

Mekayla and I weren't together but we were together . I've been fucking with her for nine years ever since I was thirteen and we've been through a lot together .

Our relations wasn't the case where I wanted her to myself and other hoes because I didn't deal with other females at all I was only fucking with Kay and she was only fucking with me . We just never made it official but I felt like we didn't need to because us and everyone else knew what was up.

" After we eat you can go to my crib and wait for me there , okay ? " I told her and she nodded with a smile on her face .

The waitress came over and sat out food on the table. Mekayla got a double bacon burger with fries and I got some hot wings and fries.

While we was eating my phone beeped indicating I got a message . When I seen corey name I started to ignore but I looked at it anyways and got pissed off when I seen it was my little sister talking to a nigga who looked older than me .

" What's wrong babe ? " Kay asked me .

I didn't say anything I just slid the phone over to her . " Girl Wayne's ass know he too old to be trying to talk to her " She said.

" You know this nigga ? " I asked .

" Yeah he gets his hair cut by Tony " She said referring to one of the barbers that work in the shop with her .

I didn't say anything I just grabbed my phone and called Shane . " Yeah cous ? " he answered .

" Go get my little sister from out that grown ass nigga face and bring her to dricks house. Y'all better be there when I get there or i'm whopping ass " I said before hanging up on his face .

Kay hummed to herself as she stuffed some fries in her mouth . " What ? " I asked knowing that meant she wanted to say something but was trying to hold her tongue .

" You're making her be fast " She said .

" How am I making her be fast ? " I asked .

" Because you're to overprotective and controlling . She can't do anything without somebody running and telling y'all and y'all acting a fool . Jari is rebellious and by you telling her not to do something she's going to do it . Take me from example everything my parents told me not to do with you I did it just because they didn't want me to " She said.

" So what you want me to let my baby sister be in grown niggas face ? You got me fucked up. I'm a caring brother so i'm going to be on her ass about what she does fuck outta here " I snapped .

" And this is why I keep my mouth closed " She said . We both ate our food in silent . After I paid for the tab she got up and walked out of the diner without even waiting for me. .

I smacked my teeth and hurried behind her . I caught her just as she was about to get into her car and grabbed her arm pulling her back into my front . " I'm sorry for blowing up on you like that . I was taking my anger out for Jari on you and that was wrong " I said putting my pride to the side.

" You always take your anger out on me and hurt my feelings though " She said and even though I wasn't facing her i could tell she was pouting. I spun her around and I was right she had a pout on her beautiful face.

" I know kay and i'm sorry that's something I need to work on " I admitted. I knew I had a bad problem with controlling my anger , I was always blowing up on someone for something someone else did . " I love you " I said I knew she was trying to still be mad at me but a smile forced itself on her face .

" I love you too " She said .

" Give me some love before I go " I said . She walked into my arms and wrapped her arms around me before connecting her lips to mine . She tried to give me a baby ass peck but I stuck my tongue in her mouth tongue kissing her .

" Be safe " She told me .

" Always ... Be waiting for me naked okay ? "

" I'll think about it " She said as she gave my lips another peck before getting into her car . I walked over to my car and headed to go handle my business so I can go home to her .