21

Chapter Twenty One

Brianna sat in her bed with tears in her eyes . Coby and Shante's gender reveal event was going on and she was watching it through her auntie drea's facebook live .

She felt sick seeing that Coby and Shante were matching wearing all white with mom and dad to be pins on looking like the perfect couple . She couldn't be a hater .. Shantè's mom and her auntie drea did a perfect job at decorating the hall with the blue and pink what will it be theme and Ashyra even did treats that all looked so good .

She lied and told her family that she felt sick from eating some bad sushi and she kept throwing up with constant diharrea so they gave her a pass for not being able to make the gender reveal .

Her phone started ringing interrupting her watching people play games at the reveal and she rolled her eyes when she saw it was coby calling her . " Ain't you suppose to be celebrating ? " she answered the phone with an attitude.

" Yeah but I wanted to call to check on my baby " he said .

" the only baby you have is the one in Shantè's stomach " She said . " Y'all look cute in your matching outfits "

" I didn't want to match with her but you know how your auntie is . when she got with shante's mama and they started planning they suggested we match and you know I can't say no to mama "

" you can't say no to bitches throwing pussy at you either " She said sarcastically.

" i'm sorry bri and I wish this was you carrying my baby and you I was celebrating with "

" I don't and why would you wish teen pregnancy on me ? " She asked.

" you know what I meant baby ... are you okay ? "

" i'm fine .. i'm over you and her and the whole situation " She lied . She didn't want to give him satisfaction of knowing that she was in her room crying like a baby " enjoy your gender reveal " she said before hanging up in his face and wiping the tear that fell from her eyes .

The worst part was that she didn't have anyone to vent to . No one knew that she was messing with coby but Amari and she too was at the gender reveal with Will .

————————

Coby sighed when Brianna hung up on him but decided to leave her alone . He got out of his car and went back into the hall . He wasn't really feeling the scene but the DNA test came back saying that the baby Shante was carrying was indeed his , so he could no longer use any excuses to not be there for the mother of his child .

He knew Brianna was going to see them dressed alike and feel some type of way but he honestly didn't want to match her because he didn't want Bri , Shante or anyone else getting the wrong idea but his mama kept forcing him to saying it'll look cute on pictures so he went along with it .

When he made it back in the door he ran into Drick . " Where you went ? Mama was looking for you "

" I went to call and check on Bri " He said causing Drick to sigh . He hated that he knew was going on between the two of them because he was left in a compromising position. Him and Coby grew up like brothers but facts were facts and the matter of the fact was that he hurt Bri and had a baby on the way with another women.

" Look you my brother and I love you but you need to leave Bri alone "

" I love her .. the fuck you want me to do watch her be with Dmack " Coby fussed .

" Coby put yourself in her shoes. I understand you saying that you love her and it's killing you that she doesn't want to talk to you but think about how she feels. She has to watch you play family with Shante . I applaud you for doing the right thing and sticking by the mother of your child but you can't be there for Shante and try and win Bri back . Shante is going to get jealous and if she fucks with my baby it's going to be a problem so just leave Bri alone if it's meant to be y'all will find y'all way back to each other "