4

Chapter Four
Brianna Lumar

" Drick we about to go " I said as I walked downstairs with Jari , Shane , and Shawn . We all paused when we seen him talking to a light skinned girl with pretty curly hair on top of her head .

" Like that ? " he asked looking at me and Jari with a raised eyebrow . They always acted like this whenever we showed a little skin and I mean a little .

Nothing wasn't even wrong with what Jari and I had on . I was wearing a tube too that showed off my stomach and she was wearing a two piece set that showed a little of her stomach and her legs .

 I was wearing a tube too that showed off my stomach and she was wearing a two piece set that showed a little of her stomach and her legs

" Yes like this " I said smartly.

He looked at both of us for a minute before smacking his teeth . " Alright whatever , the four of y'all better be in here by midnight  " he said .

Usually this conversation would've been way longer and turned into an argument but he was cool about it because the twins were gonna be going with us and they were like a mini version of him .

" Say give me some money for gas " Shane said .

" And can I have some other gas ? " Shawn asked.

Drick smacked his teeth but reached into his pocket and handed Shane the money he asked for and handed Shawn a baggie of weed and a pack of gars .

We said our goodbyes to him and got into Shane's car . " Here roll this " Shawn said throwing the weed and gars into the backseat with me and Jari .

I knew he was talking to me because Jari couldn't roll to save her life .

" Why can't you do it ? " I asked with an attitude .

" Cause in controlling the music " He said making me roll my eyes because that wasn't even something that required all of his attention but since I wanted to smoke too I just shutup and rolled the blunt.

After i rolled it we smoked until we made it to the party that was a few blocks away from my house in the hood . " Aiight y'all know the deal , if y'all gonna talk to niggas be discrete I don't have time to hear them niggas mouth " Shane said referring to Drick , Westin , and Coby .

Unlike the three of them who were overprotective and swore they were out daddies Shane and Shawn didn't care what we did .

" Oh trust we know " Jari said as she opened the door and climbed out of the car and I followed behind her walking into the house .