3

Chapter ThreeJacoby Reed

Chapter Three
Jacoby Reed

I sat on Brianna's bed looking at her phone while she was in the bathroom doing her makeup getting ready to go to that party .

She came into the room and paused when she saw I had her phone in my hand. " why you going through my phone for ? " She asked as she walked over to me and snatched it from outta my hand.

" I thought you told drick you ain't fuck with that nigga ? " I said .

" I don't " She lied right through her teeth like I just didn't see the messages between the two of them.

" Brianna ... I just seen the texts " I said .

" Again I ask you why you going through my phone ? " she said putting her hand on her hip .

" Cause I can , now answer my fucking question . why you playing with me " I snapped getting mad. I was trying to remain calm but she was pissing me off by lying and beating around the bush .

" i'm sorry . didn't a bitch answer your phone when I called you last night ? " She said causing me to smack my teeth because I knew this was about to turn into a argument.

Brianna and I's relationship was complicated and that's the only word to describe it . We both had feelings for each other and we both knew it but we weren't together because she wanted to act like a little ass girl .

She was too worried about what everybody else would say about us being together because I grew up with her as family .

Dricks mama , was my god mother and when my mama passed away from cancer she took me in and raised me like her son and everyone else in the family claimed me as family too so because of that she didn't want to be with me because of how it would look.

But that didn't stop her from kissing on me and getting mad when I fucked with other bitches.

" and so what ? you don't wanna be with me " I fussed .

" I never said that " She said .

" Well everytime I say let's be together you come up with an excuse " I said .

" That's not true " she lied .

" Well let's be together " I said and she remained quiet proving my point . " See what the fuck I mean ? "

" don't do that you know I love you " she said as she straddled my lap .

" just not enough to be with me huh ? " I said. I was a bitch when it came to Brianna , I wouldn't be caught dead saying half of this soft ass shit I be saying to her to these other females but I was in love with her and all I really wanted was her .