2

Chapter Two:Kendrick Lumar

Chapter Two:
Kendrick Lumar

" Why the fuck everybody just sitting here chilling like they ain't money to be made ? " I snapped as i walked into the drug warehouse that was my responsibility.

I was heavy in the streets but I wasn't your average drug dealer who sold weed , pills and coke but at the same time I wasn't as big to be considered a kingpin either but I was on my way there .

This man name Chino runs the whole drug operation in Chicago and I've been working for him for years now . At first I started out selling lil dime bags of weed but as time passed I moved further up in the drug game .

About a year ago , Chino offered me the opportunity to be his second in command . Meaning that when he died or retired , whichever came first that I would be able to take over his drug business as my very own .

I took his offer , of course but under one condition my brothers had to move up with me . I started out hustling at fifteen years old with my cousin Westin and my god brother Coby . We don't have a sad sob story as to why we started selling drugs , we were raised with good parents who took good care of us and we never wanted for anything major but we just wanted to make our own money and where we grew up at , selling was the way to do that and fast .

I didn't have friends , Coby and Westin were my day one niggas and I was the type of nigga that if I was eating good I wanted everyone around me to eat good too . Which is why when I got the opportunity to get more money I made sure my day one niggas had the same opportunity because I didn't leave my niggas behind .

Chino agreed and so Coby and Westin were given the same responsibilities as me . We each had our own warehouse that was fully our responsibility meaning we were in charge of making sure the right amount of money was profited every week and we recruited who worked in our trap house .

Me personally , I always did random pop ups at my trap because I liked to catch mother fuckers off guard to see what they were really up to when I wasn't around and I was happy that I picked this day to pop up because these mother fuckers were most definitely out of line .

They were in here smoking up my product and fucking the females that were supposed to be cooking and bagging up the product .

I felt my phone ringing in my pocket but I ignored it whoever it was was gonna have to wait because I was about to rip these bitches a new asshole . One thing I didn't play with besides family was my fucking money .

" This what the fuck y'all do when I ain't around " I snapped catching everyone's attention. Everyone looked as if they seen a ghost as I looked at them in disapproval. As I looked around the warehouse I noticed it was only one person doing what the fuck they were supposed to be doing .