25

Chapter Twenty Five

Coby sat on his couch playing the game while Brianna was in the kitchen cooking them breakfast . A week had passed since he took her virginity and the two of them had been playing house ever since . It's like having sex made them become more attached to each other .

All they'd been doing was laying up , having  sex , watching  tv , and occasionally going out to eat . Brianna came over to where he was seated and handed him his plate . " Thank you baby " Coby told her as he smacked her ass as she turned around to go to the kitchen to get her plate .

She came back with her plate and sat next to him . " I could get used to this , come stay with me " Coby told Brianna as he switched from the game to his TV .

" you know drick ain't going for that . He already mad about me being over here for a week " Brianna told him .

" He just feels a way about you fucking with me and me having a baby on the way " Coby said . He understood his brothers reason for feeling a way about him and Brianna but he kept telling drick that he was all about Bri so he felt like he should've took his word .

" i'll think about it " Brianna said . The both of them ate their food watching tv . When they were done Bri and Coby went to clean the kitchen together. His phone started ringing on the counter where Bri was cleaning and she answered Drick's facetime call .

" Eww , what the fuck " Drick fussed .

" oh my bad " She said as she quickly moved out of the camera remembering she only had on a bra and some short shorts . " go see what he wants , that was your phone anyways. " she told coby .

Coby walked into view of where brianna had the phone propped up to see what drick wanted. " what's up ? " Coby asked chuckling at the mug drick had on his face.

" I was just at mamas house and shanti called her crying talking about you ain't been answering her calls and her stomach was cramping " Drick said causing coby to smack his teeth .

" i'm bout to call her and see what's going on " coby said.

" Nigga .. I understand you happy that you and Bri back together or whatever the fuck yall got going on but you can't push her to the side for Bri . Even though the baby not here still answer her calls it could be anything going on with her " Drick told him.

" you right " coby admitted. he was ignoring shanti's call because he didn't want bri to get mad if he talked to her in her presence so he still had to find a way to go about having both of them in his world.

" Brianna , you been over there for a week I think it's time for you to come home " Drick told her.

" Ok i'll be back at the house with Blair and Hassan " She said .

" Nah come to this house " He demanded .

" Yes father , what's my curfew ? " she asked sarcastically.

" keep on playing " he said as he hung up in their face .

" I know you've been dodging her calls thinking ima feel some type of way but i'm not . I may not like the idea of her having your child and it still hurts a little but I knew all of that when I decided to start back dealing with you so I have to accept that you and her gotta communicate and come together for the baby . " Brianna told him and he nodded .

" thank you for being so understanding " He told her .

" call and check on her it could be something serious " Brianna told him and he did . She answered his call almost immediately.