13

Chapter Fifteen

Where y'all going ? to my crib or yalls ? " Drick asked Blaire and Brianna as they walked through the airport. They just landed back in Chicago from their two & a half hour flight from New Orleans.

" You can take me home " Brianna huffed with an obvious attitude. She was mad at coby mostly but lashing out on all of the boys .

Drick ignored it because  her , Jari , and Shania been having that stank ass attitude since they landed in New Orleans to pick them up .

They claimed they were doing too much by going out there and getting them but what did they expect them to do if they see their cousins on social media half naked , drinking , getting drunk in a unknown city and then they weren't answering their calls .

They were acting like sex trafficking isn't at an all time high and bitches don't abducted within 3 seconds .

" I'm coming with you to your house " Jari said as she walked next to Brianna .

" No you is not ... Mama want talk to your hot ass " Westin said causing Jari to roll her eyes.

" I bet she do . I bet your overdramatic ass done told her a whole bunch of shit that didn't even happen " Jari snapped on him .

" You better watch how you talking to me before I wring your neck " Westin threatened .

" Bruh chill out " Hasaan said taking up for Jari . He hated how Westin talked to her and threatened her sometimes like she wasn't his sister but a bitch off the streets .

He knew he was protective over her but felt there was other ways he could go about it than being so mean about it .

" Nigga I could talk to my sister how I want " Westin said angrily . He already wasn't feeling how close Hassan and Jari seemed to be so Hasaan was pushing it by telling him something.

Blaire tapped Hassan as a way to tell him chill out but Hasaan didn't listen .

" Thats how you talk to your baby sister ? If a nigga hear you talking to her like that then they gonna talk to her ten times worse " Hasaan fussed .

" I mean ... he is right " Blaire said agreeing with Hasaan and although Drick didn't voice it he agreed too  .

" What you so worried about Jari for anyways ? " West asked looking at Hasaan .

" Can we just go and everybody argue on their own time ? I got moves to make " Drick said stepping in and saving Hasaan . He didn't know for sure if they talked but he knew that they liked each other .

He didn't personally care because Hasaan wasn't dumb and he knew what would happen if he fucked over Jari .

Everyone was ready to get away from each other so they all agreed and hurried to get out of the airport and home . Drick dropped Blaire , Hasaan , Bri , and Shania off at Brianna's house and went about his business .

Since he had to unexpectedly leave and go to New Orleans he had a lot of business that he left unattended to .

He pulled up on the block that belonged to his youngboys. Young boys were just what he called the high schoolers that slung for him .