9th ~ Rosalia

I'd Like You For Christmas 

"What do we think? Pink or blue?" Rosalia asked as she held up two gowns and turned.

"Oh, pink!" Yumiko said instantly, smiling at the pale pink gown made of chiffon and lace and floated like mist.

"No, blue," Valentine said without even looking up from where he was slouched in one of the velvet chairs of the 5th Avenue designer boutique, eyes on his phone as he waited for a reply from his brothers in response for his cry for help – though with both currently in London, there wasn't a lot they could do.

Yumiko shot him a glare he didn't notice. "No, pink. It's like pink Champaign, it's fitting for Christmas."

"Blue is better, like snow and ice," Val replied, eyes flicking up as he gestured to the snowy New York street.

"It should be pink."

"It should be blue."

"Pink."

"Blue."

"Pink!"

Antoinette appeared from another part of the store in a sweep of glistening gold, another gown in her hand.

"While those two re-enact Sleeping Beauty, I think you'll find it should in fact be red," she said coolly, brushing past the pair, hooking an arm through Rosalia's and gliding her into the dressing rooms.

Rosalia grinned at the festively red gown that was reminiscent of the Moulin Rouge red dress with off-the-shoulder sleeves.

"How do you think Bray is getting on?" she asked as one of the staff fitted her into the gown.

"Well I left him a point-by-bullet-point list of what to do, so I'm quite sure he's fine," Antoinette said as she flicked through her phone.

"I don't know why you didn't just return home to handle it yourself."

"Because this is Sister Time – and since we're minus a sister and plus a brother, I might as well fulfil the allotted time."

"Not that said brother is any use," Rosalia muttered as she stepped out of her room to reveal the gown that was exactly what she had been after.

"Agreed," Antoinette said, looking her up and down before nodding her approval. "He's far too distracted."

The pair glanced through to the main store where Yumiko was stood in front of Val, her hands on her hips as he leant forward in his seat, holding a sapphire blue gown up to her shoulders, grinning up at her as she shoved a ten-thousand-dollars peach pink gown in his face.

"You think he'll ask her out soon?" Rosalia asked, glancing at her sister.

"Ugh, I hope so. This toing and froing is nauseating. No wonder Marie-Fey has delayed coming home," Antoinette said with a repulsed waved of the hand.

"It's Christmas. The time for new love," Rosalia said with a grin.

"Not if you listen to Wham, it's not."

"Oh don't be so depressing. It's like... it's like... it's like I'd Like You For Christmas by Julie London."

"You're so traditionally romantic," Antoinette said, rolling her eyes with a smile before they swept out and find matching accessories and leaving the other two to debate Christmas party dresses. 

~~~~

Music By: Julie London

UUUUUGH I to be able to afford the dresses these horrible rich people can afford to throw at potential love interests!!!!