.xx

They're walking across the beach, fingers intertwined

The water washes over their feet, comes up to their ankles. The sun peaks out from behind a large gray cloud. The sand is soft and warm.

Victoria looks up at Jimin- he's also soft and warm, but also beautiful and kind and lovely. Victoria loves him with everything in her.

She realizes that she's never said it before. She stops him in his tracks and turns him to face her.

"What is it?" He asks, caressing her cheek.

She kisses him, puts all her feelings into it. She holds him tight and he holds her, too.

When she pulls back, she smiles. She runs her fingers through his hair. She looks into his eyes, their stars connect again.

"I love you," she utters, her lip between her teeth. "I love you so much. You're my everything."

"And you're mine, of course," he smiles, kissing her again. "I love you, too."

"I love the rain more now that I know you," she says, kissing the tip of his nose. "Know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't need sunny days or moonlit nights; I don't need the light of the sun or moon. The light from the stars in your eyes is just enough for me."

"You're so beautiful," Jimin whispers. "Everything about you is so beautiful. Everything you say is so beautiful and so poetic in some way. How did I ever get so lucky?"

"I should be asking that."

"No, I don't deserve you. I'm the real lucky one here."

"Of course you'd say that, but don't you know that I feel lucky as well?"

"You're so perfect. I'm glad I met you."

Victoria smiles, resting her head on Jimin's chest. She can hear it– his heart is beating softly, just for her.

Always for her.

Fin.

항상 너를 위해서. •

I hope it was okay ! I'll have to write something else for you now that this is over ! I'll miss this so much ):