.v

The sunlight feels warm coming through her window, and she stretches

When she opens her eyes, she realizes she's still wearing his hoodie. She reaches on the nightstand, picking up the necklace that she barely remembers taking off.

She looks at it, the way the gem glimmers in the sun. It's so pretty, and it reminds her of yesterday.

Jimin was so nice to her.

She finally gets up out of bed, setting the necklace back down on the nightstand. The clock reads 9:23AM, and she's thinking that she could've slept in.

Going downstairs, Victoria passes by Elise, who's eating breakfast. "G'morning," she says through a mouthful of eggs.

Victoria pops two pieces of bread in the toaster, leaning against the counter.

Elise wiggles her eyebrows. "Isn't that his hoodie?"

"You're very observant today," Victoria laughs, dodging the intrusive question.

She heads upstairs to get dressed, checking her phone after. There's a text from Jimin asking if she wants to hang out with him and his friends.

She agrees, quickly goes downstairs and butters up her toast before dashing outside.

"Where are you going this early?" Elise asks, but Victoria doesn't hear her, heading to the diner where Jimin will be waiting as the clouds overhead begin to gather.

-

That's kind of how I pictured the necklace, but not quite, oof-