.i

She likes the rain- she likes the way it feels against her skin, the coolness of the drops, the atmosphere around her

Lightning strikes, lighting up the gloomy sky. To her, it's a beautiful sight. Thunder soon follows, and what most would be scared of, she loves.

She doesn't want to go inside just yet. She stares up at the sky, and the raindrops land on her face. Lightning strikes again, crackles from the ground up into the gray clouds. Thunder booms in her ears like the sound of a drum, like the sound of a heartbeat.

When she looks down, she can see someone standing across the street. He's smiling at her, and her heart skips a beat.

Suddenly, her friend is grabbing her arm, dragging her inside to shelter them from the chilly rain. "Come on, Victoria, you'll catch a damn cold!"

"Isn't that just a myth?" Victoria asks when the two of them are inside the warm shop. "And besides, even if it wasn't, I don't mind. I love the rain."

She glances outside, her dark eyes scanning the outside area, but the boy from before is no longer there. Her friend sighs, but smiles fondly at her, and Victoria's gaze snaps back to her friend.

"Why don't we get some tea?" She asks, and Victoria realizes they're in a cafe of sorts. With a nod, they both get in line to order.

"I want coffee instead," Victoria says when it's their turn, and she can't help but to glance over her shoulder.

-

The rain stops a little while later. That's unfortunate, but it means they can finally leave.

They step out underneath the gloomy sky, and Victoria shivers from the slight chill in the air.

"Do you want to go do something?" Her friend, Elise, asks her, and she shrugs.

"We can just go look at stuff," she says, and Elise nods with a smile, dragging her into a nearby shop.

There's a bunch of stuff in here. Antique things, some dusty and some not, and all of it has it's charm.

Victoria picks up a choker necklace with a sapphire gem, which happens to be her birthstone. "I have to get this," she tells Elise, who excitedly nods and looks at something else.

"How much is it?" Elise asks absentmindedly, and Victoria turns to the shopkeeper.

"Twenty dollars," she tells her, which is a bit much for an old necklace.

"I can't afford this," she says sadly, setting it down, "I need the money for other things, unfortunately."

"I'll get it for you," Victoria hears from behind her, and when she turns, she's met with the face of an angel.

The boy from before smiles, picking up the necklace. "Y- You don't have to," Victoria tells him, her voice soft. "I mean... I don't even know you."

"Then you could get to know me?" He suggests as he hands the money to the shopkeeper, and then puts the necklace on Victoria. Her heart stutters, and her face heats up.

"Thank you," she whispers.

"I'm Jimin," he tells her, and Elise winks at her from over Jimin's shoulder.

"I'm Victoria."

-

YOOO HERE IT IS AND I'M PROUD