.xvii

'Can we meet?'

'Can we meet?'

Victoria only sees the text when she gets up. Yawning, she decides how to respond.

'Okay, where?' She texts back, getting up and dressed.

She makes her way downstairs, popping two slices of bread in the toaster as she watches Elise make a smoothie. Her phone buzzes again and Elise looks over at her, smiling knowingly.

"That Jimin?" She asks but already knows the answer.

"Yep," Victoria replies, not wanting to elaborate on what's going on or what she's doing.

'My house?'

"So what happened yesterday?" Elise questions as Victoria types out her reply to Jimin. The toast pops up and Victoria smears on some butter and jam.

"Tell you later," she says, heading outside into the rain.

Jimin seems to be nervous when Victoria gets a good look at him. She isn't sure why though.

She approaches slowly, coming to a stop before him. She smiles and  he visibly relaxes a little.

"Are you upset with me?" He asks her, and immediately she's shaking her head.

"Of course not," she utters, reaching for his hand.

"I'm sorry again," he sighs, relieved. "I just kind of..."

"Panicked? It's okay."

"I was just thinking too much about how I might not be good enough for you and started panicking and Taehyung and Yoongi had to sit with me until I calmed down."

"I understand, Jimin, it's okay."

"Victoria," Jimin whispers, touching her cheek with soft, gentle fingers. "I'm in love with you. I want to be with you. You mean so much to me that I'd do anything for you, to be with you, because being apart from you makes my heart ache. You make me feel good about everything. I love you."

Victoria bites her lip. "You didn't have to tell me that," she murmurs, stepping closer, "I could see it all in your eyes already."

When their lips touch it's like fireworks- a kaleidescope of colors- a syzygy. It's beautiful, everything is beautiful.

And after, the stars in her eyes sparkle and burn bright as she brushes her fingers against his, as her stars find his, and as he looks at her, and as she looks at him– all is right with the world.

AA here ,,,, im pretty proud of this ngL

♥♥♥♥♥