.iii

"Tell me some things about you," Jimin says, and Victoria smiles a little, watching the clouds that slowly move out of the sun's way

"I love the rain," she begins, finally getting to see the sun. "Thunderstorms. I love music, and poems by Christopher Poindexter, and dogs. I've never had green tea before, and I've never had a strawberry milkshake. Oh, and I don't like hugs, unless the person is close to me."

"How do you not like hugs?" Jimin asks her, laughing softly, and she shrugs, "I love them."

"Tell me about you," Victoria then says, stopping in her tracks. He smiles at the same time the clouds really move and they get a nice view of the sunset.

"I love dancing," Jimin tells her, looking up at the sky, "I love singing. I love music, the sky at sunset. I love jokes, no matter how bad. I love cats, with their cute little paws and tiny noses. I love sweaters that are too big. I love the sea. I love looking at the stars. I love my friends, and I love hugs." He looks at her then, and she laughs a little. "I'm actually very self-conscious and I can become insecure, though. I feel like I can never be good enough."

"I understand," she whispers, and they don't say much for a while.

"Why don't we go get strawberry milkshakes?" He suggests with a cute grin. Victoria smiles and nods.

"I'd love that."

-

Oof, the picture is one I took today yeeT