.xviii

Victoria lays her head on Jimin's chest, listening to his heartbeat

Victoria lays her head on Jimin's chest, listening to his heartbeat. The fingers of his left hand are in her hair, playing with the locks– twirling and gently tugging. He's watching as her eyes keep fluttering shut, her eyelashes kissing her cheekbones.

The corners of Jimin's lips quirk up into a small smile, his other hand rubbing lightly at her back.

"You're gonna put me to sleep," Victoria says, breathing out a small chuckle. Jimin grins, leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"If you're tired, then sleep," he tells her and she snuggles further into his side, absorbing his warmth.

"But I wanna spend time with you," she protests, but he just shakes his head.

"I'll still be here when you wake up. I promise."

"Well, alright. If you say so." Her voice is quieter now, as if she's already half asleep.

Jimin loves her, loves everything about her. She's so beautiful and he wonders if she knows. He wonders if she knows how much he thinks about her, if she knows how long Jimin has wanted to be with her.

Everything she says matters to him and he holds onto every word. He cares so much about her; she means everything to him.

When he's not with her, his heart hurts, but when she's around, he feels like everything will be okay.

"I love you," he whispers, unconsciously holding her closer. "I love you so much."

She smiles in her sleep. Probably from her dream, Jimin knows, but the timing was so perfect that he'd like to believe that smile is just for him.

♥ (: