.ix

She lies in her bed, knowing that up in the sky, there'd be a plane, and on it, Jimin

She knows why she has to leave. She understands. Yet there was still a part of her that wishes that he could've stayed.

Truth is, she'd grown attached to him as well.

-

The days without Jimin aren't that good, not as fun- Victoria doesn't smile or laugh much. However she does get by the best she can; Jimin wouldn't want her to be upset at all.

She hangs out with his friends- even the rest who she finally ended up meeting. It's okay. She still misses Jimin.

The only time she heard from him since he left was when he told her that his brother was okay.

She wishes she would pick up the phone and just call him. But she doesn't.

"You should," Namjoon, another friend of Jimin's tells her, and she only shrugs. "I'm serious. I bet it'd make his day to hear from you."

So she picks up the phone, she listens to it ring, and she hears his voice saying an extremely tired "Annyeong," before she finally starts crying.

"Victoria?" He whispers, now sounding concerned rather than half asleep. "What's wrong?"

She can't answer, so she hands the phone to Namjoon, who chats with Jimin in Korean while she calms herself down.

She doesn't even know why she's crying. Perhaps because she misses Jimin that much.

When Namjoon is done talking, he gives her back the phone. "In short, he's going to call you after he's had some rest. Remember the time difference. He was probably asleep when you called."

"Oh, right..."

"He'll probably call whenever he wakes up, which will be tonight. Take a nap so you can make sure you're wide awake."

With a nod, Victoria gets up and leaves.

-

Idk what this is ?? Oof-

I literally had no idea what to do for the picture?