.vi

Victoria leans up against the wall, out of breath

Victoria leans up against the wall, out of breath. Jimin smiles at her, laughs a little and asks if she's alright.

"I'm... fine," she manages, and looks up at him.

"These are my friends," Jimin says, gesturing to the small group. "Not all of them could come."

"Hi," one boy says, "I'm Taehyung."

"This one is Jungkook," Jimin says, gesturing to a boy with brown hair. "He's shy."

Jungkook gives a small wave, and Victoria giggles.

"Yoongi, he's also shy." Jimin gestures to the black haired boy, who practically hides behind the others. "And Hoseok, of course. He's very loud."

Hoseok smiles brightly, waving excitedly.

"I'm Victoria," she introduces herself, and Jimin looks at what she's wearing, beaming at the hoodie tied around her waist.

"Isn't that one mine?" He asks, and she blushes, looking down at it.

"Oh, yeah-" she reaches to untie it, but his hand catches hers.

"You can hold onto it, if you want. I- I mean in case it rains or... something..."

Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows and Jimin pouts at him, nearly elbowing him in the ribs.

"A- Anyway, what do you want to do today?" Victoria asks, and Jimin grins, grabs her hand and drags her along.

"You'll see! Let's go!"

-

I LOVE WRITING THIS WHAT THE HECK