.vii

Seeing Jimin becomes a normal thing

Seeing Jimin becomes a normal thing. In fact, sometimes he's already at Victoria's apartment before she even gets up in the morning.

The first time it happens, he's just sitting at the table, enjoying a slice of toast. Victoria jumps and then rubs her eyes when she sees him, but doesn't bother to ask what he's doing and instead steals the piece of toast out of his hand.

"H- Hey, you're awake! And wait that's my-"

"I forgot to mention that one time," Victoria begins, cutting him off with a cute smile, "But I love toast."

"Then it's yours," he laughs, and she does too as she sits in the chair next to him. She even sips on his orange juice.

"You're cute," he says after a while, and she lightly pushes him.

"So are you."

-

He's lying on her bed and she's sitting in the chair beside it. He's talking about his dreams, his goals for the future. She's listening, and the sky outside becomes cloudy.

It rains, and somehow it just fits the mood.

"What do you dream about?" Jimin asks her, and Victoria bites her lower lip, looking out of the window, "What do you wish for the most?"

She doesn't respond, looking out at the rain. He respects that.

"You don't have to say," he murmurs after a while, and she looks at him, and their eyes lock. "Your eyes say so much to me already, you don't even have to say a word."

So she doesn't.

-

Wow, I love this ??